CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier
im still waiting for a smoking story

Old 03-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

Psh.... MY OLD RAPTOR USED TO SMOKE BOMBARDIERS....

Old 03-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

My raptor 50[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

i was learning to launch at the strip when i noticed a guy on a rappy watching. well after awhile he felt froggy i guess and asked me to line up...........two and a half bike lengths in my dust all he said at the end of the track is "man that thing is quick"...... a guy on a new shiny 450r was watching but for some reson never sked me to take the line with him??????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

our first time down to little sahara ok, was in spring of 01' i had my new black ds w/stage 1 kit, there were a bunch of 2 strokes racing so i joined in. on each side of me was the typical shee's with smoke stink and buzz saw attitude[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] off we go and guess what i put the first *** beating they ever got from a 4 stroke!! the look was priceless still remember what the one guy said " DAM THATS THE FIRST TIME A FOUR STROKE EVER BEAT ME" ever sense i have been racing all types of 2 strokes and making them pay (even more so with the busa) big for messin with a ds.

p.s. any raptor what wants some, see ya at spring break @ little sahara i'll be on the busa.

Old 03-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Range Rover

there was a kid who bought a 450 r with a hrc kit about 4 months ago. and he was tellin all my good freinds that he wants to race me cuz he knew i.ve had the fastest quad around. my freinds were raggin on me to race him and sayin a was scared to all this crap. so. i get anough of that a take the 10 mile drive to this kids house ( lives beside my freind) and start roaring down the raod a couple times. go back to freinds house and wait. 10 mins later i hear LITTLE roar coming down the road. he stops we look at his quad he looks at my quad. then hes like so are going to do this. im like whatever dude. i start mine up before he got the chance to KICK his. i rev mine up a couple times with my rwr pipe and his eyes got HUGE. we line up and have my other buddy on his quad go 1/4 mile down the road. one guy dropps his arms , im off in a perfect wheelie about 8 " high through 1-2-and 3rd and whomped him by 6 quad lengths . might i add that my clutch was slippin pretty good during this time.

Old 03-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider

What a flammy thread. I don't think i will get into this. Discard.

Old 03-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Range Rover

ok time for another one. last year on a trip to haspin acres one of my buddys freind he works with decided to come along. he had both a raptor and a banshee ( go figure) we'd be riding around and i'd constantly toy with him on his raptor. come to a long straight and come from behind him and pass him like nothin. so we head back to camp to eat and before we go out for another ride he makes a comment to me. " this time im going to take my FAST one" meaning the banshee. so i lead the pack toward one of their mx tracks, knowing hes behind me im hittin it pretty hard to prevent him from tryin to pass me . we get to the track and i let him go first, i go one lap following him to get an idea of his power. the very next straight i fly bye him and go all out. i go hard for about 2 more laps and decide to look back , hes no where to be seen . then i look over and hes rolled his shee of a turn he couldn't make didn't hurt himself so i was LMAO

Old 03-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

lighten up steveo i know you have a story about some body who thought you'r ds was slow and you woke them up the hard way!!

Old 03-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Entomber
I have a 450R buddy I gotta race. He is talking too much smack. Anyone race the new R?
Both my brother and cousin both have 450R's. My brothers is bone stock and when mine was stock we raced many times and I woud leap out in front and pull away each time. He's about 40lbs heavier than me.

My cousin has a CHM pipe, Hotcam stage II and ported head. I have ridden both and it is a completly different bike than my brothers. We haven't really raced but I feel my cousins modded 450R would take my DS (with endcap and ported intake) by a length or two. I am getting my 46HV this week from MrHP and am expecting to be back on top. Well see.

Quick Reply: Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier