CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Red River Rampage April 30th......

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red River Rampage April 30th......

Headed toward the river now, 3 hours and I'll be in Idabel for the night. Then a short drive to the river in the morning!

Old 04-30-2005, 05:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well guys, with a little booboo on the clutch install, Im still heading out the door right now. Will be looking forward to meeting everyone between 10 - 11am, especially Mr Meaner, LOL! See ya there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

im headed out the door RIGHT NOW!!! see yall there!! later

Old 05-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Im back. Not too much luck today my regulator recifier went out and battery was dead after 2or 3 runs but was still checking out the fast bikes. Choose you are alot faster than Sicily and Dollar the red Rappy was really running good. The Polaris was fast also. Lots of fast stuff I cant give props to but good fun

Old 05-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mr. Meaner, Sorry to hear your wheeler crapped out. Hope you get it fixed and will see ya back down there again. Like I said I feel like I'm the designated tow buggy, but that's fine with me cause that's the only time I would get to stay ahead of you.LOL! Seriously though all your wheelers are really sharp and pretty quick.

Old 05-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, we made it in around 1am this morning and boy what a blast that I had. Mr Meaner, I cant thank you enough for coming through on the clutch actuator, without you I would have had to sit on the sidelines. I hope you get the problem on your bike ironed out, and as always your bikes are some of the best looking DS's that I have ever layed my eyes on, thanks for the props on the Spiderbike....its came a long way. I think the highlight of my day was riding Dollars bike....man, fast is an understatement for that bike. I can only imagine how fast it would be when spraying. Needlesstosay, there was no need in spraying yesterday. Polarisfreak is going to make me go and spend some more money on the DS for sure...he keeps coming and coming, LOL! It was nice to meet all the forum members (Im not going to start naming, because I will miss some)...all in all, we had a very good time and would load up again today and do it again! I was very impressed with the distance you can run on a sand bar, LOL! I look forward to meeting everybody again in Sicily Island on July 23rd.........!

Old 05-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider

It was a blast, Dollarbillz bike was unbelievably fast. MrMeaner has some sweet looking ds's! It was nice to meet some forum members (choosetolose04, dollarbillz, Mrmeaner, Bigbird and others I"m forgetting sorry) Me and Choose tried to wear the sand out racing, can't wait to meet up again!

Old 05-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer

wish i could have made it out yesterday but had to work til 7pm...anyone going down to the sand bar today

Old 05-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

man that was fun the weather was perfect and everybody made it home in one piece it was good to meet everybody again and ride cant wait for july 23

Old 05-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

well i sure had fun i made a couple of passes ate some sand then started taking a few pics-- glad to get to meet a few new faces /choosetolose,polarisfreak,dollarbillz,meaner,ds650 racer,fbombers,fastfatboy----we all had a good time---sorry about the bad luck meaner----well polaris freak all i can say is wow! i hope to see all of you july23rd---i got a few pics from the rampage up click the camera

Quick Reply: Red River Rampage April 30th......