CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

sandbomber is on the rode

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sandbomber is on the rode

I will race next year, atleast in the gamblers class.

Old 04-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ernie660R
I heard that a CRF 510 Sparks engine in a 450r frame ran a few 4.38E.T. times. Just wondering if anyone ran against him.
I saw that bike make a 4.31 pass[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Randall took 1 out of 3 from him. Cant wait for next year!!!!! busted my piggy bank allready to lose weight for next year

Old 04-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

Countryjoe IF we're going back netxt year I'll need to take the whole week offf, a cot to sleep on a radio, tv BIGGER cooler , more beer, a few more sandwiches and an alarm clock to deal with how slow that place was. U don't know if your racing at 8:00 am or 5:00 pm. I might need a bottle of crown my self[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. But ok lets go!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 03:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: sandbomber
There ya go, given out secrets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] everybody thought (I was the one)!!!!! drinking all that stuff
Is Bomber gonna pull that train into driftwood on his way home for a celebration? with the PSAR folks ???? we may have a bottle or 10 of crown on hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oneflyopen, I would luv to butt, My DS is headed back to Ken=tucky for sum more R&D. I sold the honda in La. to Wheresdedunes for gas money to get back home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], Only 3 bikes left in the trailer and the 2 shees are dead dead dead thanks to sum hard race action!! The only one left is the grandsons fitty and I dont think he would like POP rippen the dunes on that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So rather than celebrating with you guys I will have to go and start pulling motors so we will be ready next trip. Just take a hand full of sand and throw it in your eyes just as if I roosted ya he he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You roost the guys just for me, just like the last trip. Who started that anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
There ya go, given out secrets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] everybody thought (I was the one)!!!!! drinking all that stuff
Is Bomber gonna pull that train into driftwood on his way home for a celebration? with the PSAR folks ???? we may have a bottle or 10 of crown on hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oneflyopen, I would luv to butt, My DS is headed back to Ken=tucky for sum more R&D. I sold the honda in La. to Wheresdedunes for gas money to get back home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], Only 3 bikes left in the trailer and the 2 shees are dead dead dead thanks to sum hard race action!! The only one left is the grandsons fitty and I dont think he would like POP rippen the dunes on that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So rather than celebrating with you guys I will have to go and start pulling motors so we will be ready next trip. Just take a hand full of sand and throw it in your eyes just as if I roosted ya he he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You roost the guys just for me, just like the last trip. Who started that anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Maybe Ol Bomber outaa consider buildin him a bike that runs for more than 4 days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] so you can come out and play [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] if ya need a quad just say the word we'll find ya one to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but heck you'll already be home.
Roost wars. I dunno if it was you or pete or karl that started that. I know the day before we has some good ol dune slideing roost wars. We were doin slowest hill climb contests (anybody can make it goin fast but how slow can you go thats the true test [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) and whoever would dig in would get a god ol face full of sand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
This trip Happarap lent me his haulers so 2many better watch his P's & Q's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll be slingin a lil sand his way for ya... maybe i'll put a dent or two in his new predapuss.. Ya know PayBacks are a biatch for all the times he has roosted me and then Trys to roost you and bangs up my rims [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oneflyopen, the shees are no problems from the builders. I have a great shee builder and now a great Rotax builder!!!!!!!! We ran the hail out of that 800 with NO noise, rattles, pings and NO leaks from water or oil and I did check it after we were done!!!!!!! I am comfident that she is ready for a bunch more racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I did not have much service today and had over 500pms and deleted them all by mistake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] So if you did not get a reply from me please pm again!!!!! I do want to say thanks to Eric and Randall, crew and forum guys that came out for making this a trip of a life time. Thanks all of the forum members that gave congrats on the thread and pms. YOU gave us the big head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Cant wait for next year to make this year look silly!!!! Almost to Twin Falls Utah headed west[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm hoping they get the problems worked out for next year to make things work smoother. Start earlier, dont grade the track so much, and dont waste as much time getting from class to class, are some of my sugguestions. I dont think it was all negetive this year considering it was the first time for such a huge event. Cant wait until next year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sandbomber, Im going to take your bus out next year with my Sand Yacht.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]