CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Thank goodness my DS is poo-poo or I'd be quadless

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank goodness my DS is poo-poo or I'd be quadless

Had a great night last night. I get a call from a friend saying he just saw my wifes Blaster hall a$$ down his street spinnin doughnuts and crap, which is about 4 mile from where we store our wheelers(my friend and I both store our quads at my inlaws). So he sends someone over to check if my quad was still there, well my wifes Blaster was gone but... so was his!!! From the looks of it they tried to take my DS because the ignition was on and the key was on and it had been moved off our trailer. I tried to start it myself and no fire, thata girl. Anyhow we tried tracking them it was easy because we still had'nt takin off our paddles from vacation! These idiots just take off cross country pavement and all sportin our paddles. These guys are real cocky they were just crusin all over the place in and out of neighborhoods, backroads havin a good old time MFers' sorry for the language. Well the good part is I had insurance, as for my friend he is just SOL. I know this is'nt informative but I have to vent somewhere.

Old 04-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

so you didnt find them? i wish it was the good times when my engines wont start not when im in the middle of nowhere

Old 04-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

No could'nt find them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] really wanted to hand out a good old country a$$ whuppin to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]. But we think we have it narrowed down to one street .

Old 04-21-2005, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

"the ignition was on and the key was on"???

Old 04-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

The ignition switch was on (the one below the light switch) and they found my key (it was hanging inside a small shed 30-40 ft from the quad) and that was turned on.

Old 04-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

you need to get one of them big a$$ mean dogs like a dobberman and then have one of them signs that says my dog can make it to the dorr in three seconds can you? just kidding man it sucks that the bikes got stolen.

Old 04-24-2005, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider

Aussie, ya that thought had crossed my mind. Really sucks for my friend, he had no insurance.

Old 04-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

Man that bites! (pun intended, hehe) Get you one of those cryptonite locks that lock the rear axle. The even if they do get it started, it will go nowhere![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

that really blows, sorry for the loss man.

I think theives should be hung in town square by the neck until dead, the fact that there is absolutely no punishment ever handed out to these pukes makes for good incentive to go ahead and be a waste of life for those that have no moral value in the human race. Even if they got caught, nothing happens to them, ever. If there was such a thing as punishment, well then maybe they'd think twice before they go ahead and screw somebody's hard working life over. I think death is incentive enough, theives should be fair game - open season all year 'round.

Bigwaynester's Stolen DS760 Page

Old 04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

weve had several thousand dollars of brandnew tools stolen from our shop about 10 years ago. it really sucked luckly we had insurance but hightower is way to nice to theives. they should be hung, drawn and quartered. meaning hung by their feet, cut up the stomach letting their intestines fall over their heads and then cut into four quarters, and the guy dies sometime during all this lol thats what they used to do in the old days, so maybe we should teach theives some history

Quick Reply: Thank goodness my DS is poo-poo or I'd be quadless