CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

How long to get supporting member status?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How long to get supporting member status?

I bought them supporting member status and was wandering how long it takes to get the icon and benifits(forums, more pics, ect).

Old 05-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

I think it took a day or so but not much more then that. It did take 6 weeks to get the hat thou...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

first tuesday of every month we have a meeting and discuss new members, after the votes are collected from everyone we do an initiation with the prospect. now i'm not going to kid you it will involve some dead animal parts and womans under wear and alittle deer urin? good news is as long as you bring the beer you'r in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JEFFROE
first tuesday of every month we have a meeting and discuss new members, after the votes are collected from everyone we do an initiation with the prospect. now i'm not going to kid you it will involve some dead animal parts and womans under wear and alittle deer urin? good news is as long as you bring the beer you'r in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
lol

Thanks. . . . I needed that. . . Freekin' Monday's!!!

Old 05-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider

flounder?

Old 05-04-2005, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

It's been 2 days and still nothing. Should it take this long?

Old 05-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Trailblazer

how do i become a supporting member so i can get all the icons and the benefits me want in too. do i have to eat the head of chicken and run around and howl at the moon cause i havent done that for a while and its quite fun to do if you have tried it you know what i mean lol lol

Old 05-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: learnem

flounder?
MOTHBALL!

Old 05-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

Holy Crap Jeff! you owe me a new keyboard....I just spit my coffee all over it after reading you message.......Damn everyone at the office is looking at me.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How long to get supporting member status?