CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SUCKS TO BE ME!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUCKS TO BE ME!!!!!

got the call from eric @ hp researce today YUCK!! 3 valves broke loose in the 760 and dropped into the cylinder one wedged up against the piston breaking the skirt and pushing it up against the wall ruining the pami cylinder, head, crank ect ect. i had the wrong springs for the size cams i was running and all hell broke loose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so now it's time to rebuild once again, the 730 kit sounds like best bet (the 800 sounds even better but he has many other 800's waiting befor i could have one) really want my bike for our june trip to utah, and idaho. so spend the $$$$ for a 730kit or a turbo? but in the end it would almost the same either way. i guess the best bet will be to go with the 730 eric said he is able to get the same or even some more hp out of a 730 than 760 and i would go back to 11:5 piston for pump gas. waiting for a final price from eric man this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OUCH!!!!!!! I feel your pain

Old 05-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

BUT your motor is in good hands!!!!

Old 05-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man that bits to hear. Goodluck with the rebuild. Eric will get you the horsepower on pump gas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man that does suck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Jeff, If I dont sell my stock bore motor( I have had a few guys ask about it, but nobody wants a already biult motor),

YOU are more than welcome to slap it into your frame and use it for your trip! It will cost you shipping, but thats it. I garrantee it will take care of you and show you a good time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] if you come down to LS in the next month or so, I will help you install it over a few beers!

just let me know bro.

bigger.

Old 05-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter
Man that does suck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Jeff, If I dont sell my stock bore motor( I have had a few guys ask about it, but nobody wants a already biult motor),

YOU are more than welcome to slap it into your frame and use it for your trip! It will cost you shipping, but thats it. I garrantee it will take care of you and show you a good time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] if you come down to LS in the next month or so, I will help you install it over a few beers!

just let me know bro.

bigger.
Damn now thats what its all about!!! No excuses now!!! 830 on the way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

kyle thanks for the offer very generous!!! eric should have all the parts we need to rebuild in time for our trip in june and feels that the 730 will be a strong runner and end my night marish ride i have had with the pami set-up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] bigger maybe i'll just drive down anyway and have that beer.

Old 05-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Range Rover

jeffroe
i have this stage 2 for sale with the carb for 1500.

Old 05-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No problem man, what goes around comes around, and you have been very cool with me in the past, and selling me parts for cents on the dollar,and letting me borrow cams etc..... I hope Eric gets you exactly what you want and you get to break it in on those HUGE dunes in utah! Idaho! But if for some reason something should fall through, the offer still good.

And after I get the 954 running ( hopfully this weeking:confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] maybe you and your son, can come down for a weekend,and ride with me. Pack light,and you guys can stay in my 5th wheel with me. just the guys !!

Bigger.

Old 05-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

sounds good kyle we'll keep in touch!! is it just me or are there getting to be alot more motorcycle conversions showing up as of late. gary said there were 2 raptor R1's at the monkey butt drags yesterday? we better watch out or our conversions will become outdated befor we ever ride them??

Quick Reply: SUCKS TO BE ME!!!!!