CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pismo Memorial Day Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pismo Memorial Day Weekend

Anyone from this site going?

Old 05-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

This is a tough one. I have a cousin that wants us to join them on their new house boat on Pine Flat lake which would mean the beginning of the sea-doo season ...which would mean the end of the sand season.
I also have friends going to Pismo and now yourself so there could still be some sand season left.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
The water at Pismo will most likely be warmer then the water at PineFlat which is not to say that I would go into the water at pismo but speaks volumes for the ball shrinking cold water at the lake which I will be going into. Is it too early for the doos or do I just drink until I cant feel the water anymore then enjoy the opening of the doo season? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'll tell ya what, just let me (us) know where you will be and once I work out this delemma I will let you know. Hmmmm...that gives me 2-1/2 weeks to decide.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 05:11 AM
Trailblazer

im going to be camped near there. like montanya de oro i think, so im goin up for day trips. hopefully my buddie can make it with his banshee so i can show him what real power is like.

Old 05-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

There are two likely spots that we will be at.............

1. somewhere between pole 2 and 3 with some diesel pushers and a bunch of other toy haulers.

2. all the way to the end , left to the end of the fence, then right, over the whoops to the end of the fence (this fence runs parallel to the beach, about 200 yards from the water line.)

Old 05-13-2005, 01:12 AM
Range Rover

Hey Learnem, tell me about your buddies with diesel pushers at Pismo. What size, brand are they? What PSI do they air down to. Any other tricks to not getting stuck. Next weekend will be my first at Pismo with my 38 footer.

Old 05-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

not sure as to what brand, because it is a group from rv.net that is going, and most of them, i will meet for the first time. They do air down their rigs though. one guy i know had a class A out there, and was able to drop down to 30 psi. Not only did he not get stuck, but he was showing off motoring around in the soft stuff by the bathrooms [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]....HAULING ***[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Range Rover

Good news! RV.net is an awesome resource, I use it daily.

Old 05-20-2005, 01:28 AM
Range Rover

...I'll be in Pismo,the 29th evening "sunday" and all day 30th..in a Big yellow f350 crew cab..

Old 05-20-2005, 03:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey DS Fairy! Go check one of the threads over on the Garage - one of the guys on there is planning to his Pismo as well so I told him to look you up.

Old 05-20-2005, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

thanks blackhawk.......been riding lately???? I just got the toy hauler back. the generator carb was all gummed up from the gas coagulating.....

had a quickie flush put on it and i am looking forward to using it next weekend!!!

how's the fiancee???

Quick Reply: Pismo Memorial Day Weekend