CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

end of the raptor

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default end of the raptor

called to get a carb from powroll, guess word to them there will be a new raptor around 700cc and a wider stance, thought that sounds a lot like a ds:0 funny that opera guy didn't say anything about that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 12:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

craptor guys need all the help they can get he he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
craptor guys need all the help they can get he he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh, puhleeeaaazzzeee!!!!!!! By the way, the "rumor" has some truth to it, but I have a gag order. Will I see you guys at Dunefest? We're sponsoring it this year and I asked the TVI gang to camp with us. Should be fun. Hope to see ya.

Sandman, I usually can see you, Rob, Ken and Parker if I look over my shoulder far enough (kidding)..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 02:05 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
called to get a carb from powroll, guess word to them there will be a new raptor around 700cc and a wider stance, thought that sounds a lot like a ds:0 funny that opera guy didn't say anything about that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
really??..i heard brp is comin out with a 900cc j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DsDemonKid
really??..i heard brp is comin out with a 900cc j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
SHHHH! Dont tell them! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 02:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Afterburner!! Sorry I must have hit a nerve[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and theres no secrets in this game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

No worries, it's all fun! So, what's the word on you and Dunefest?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cool, sum take it to heart!!!! Im not sure on the timing yet but Im praying for what thats worth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 04:27 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

funny that opera guy didn't say anything about that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Actually he did, go look at his signature[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It got updated to what he has now over a week ago.

Old 05-19-2005, 04:50 PM
TPR
The Champ

Lookie Here....

TPR

Quick Reply: end of the raptor