CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

First results are in

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First results are in

Well gents I finally got to take the beast out yesterday with the new Procom CDI and Rectifier. As a whole a am pretty happy with the product. There was most definately a power and response differance. The rev limiter was eliminated, which was its intent. The only negative to yesterdays ride was the fact that when in low gears (First and Second) while trail riding and hill climbingat lower RPM it seemed like the engine was alot easier to kill. Maybe it was just me but something felt a little different there. Ill get used to it cause I like the new found power. Now as far as kick back I experienced nothing in the five or so hours that we were out there, THANKFULLY!!!! Now I cannot wait to recieve the ODP exhaust tip and filter kit that I ordered last week.Having to try out new parts is an excellent way to hit the trails just a little earlier. LOL

Old 05-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well congratulations on your new found power....it will be like riding a new bike everytime you install a new mod, LOL! Thats the best part [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ride on....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Trailblazer

Choose, Youve gotta be laughin your A## off. I just looked at the spider bike and here I am talking about a CDI upgrade (WHHOOOO HOOO). Oh well we all gotta start somewhere,right. By the way that bike of yours is wicked looking!!!!

Old 05-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was laughing. But I wasnt laughing at ya, I was laughing with ya...because I can remember whenever I first started ordering mod after mod after mod. I would try a new mod out everytime I would get home and it would be like riding a totally different bike and I was like WOW, why dont they just make them like this from the factory. But, I guess thats all part of making your very own bike as custom as you can....cant you tell by the Spider graphics, LOL! BTW, thanks for the props. I have come a long way, but have a long way to go! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

I would say something but I won't.......LOL

Old 05-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Oh hell.....I told you so.....hehehehehehehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Trailblazer

Brother Scoundrell have you got any ideas on the easy to kill problem or is that probably just me needing to get used to the way the engine runs now. Oh yeah I did get a couple of small backfires coming down off of a high speed sprint. ???????????

Old 05-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Trailblazer

and yeah, you told me so and I listened!!!!!!!! THNX

Old 05-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Your too lean on the screw . turn the idle up a tad .

Old 05-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bellracing2
Your too lean on the screw . turn the idle up a tad .
Yea! what he said.....lol

Quick Reply: First results are in