CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

its in the mail

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default its in the mail

I recieved a call today from hpr telling me my 730 big bore and all the little goodies like race cams, race porting, 48hv carb, oversized valves and the list goes on and on. I cant wait to get her put together and get out of this cast so i can check her out. Anyway i was just excited about the stuff being on its way i had to share it with someone because my wife doesnt give a hoot about the bikes.

Old 05-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Wives just don't understand. Keep us posted on the goodies.

Old 05-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Are you gonna be at DS Days with that thing?

Old 05-28-2005, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
I recieved a call today from hpr telling me my 730 big bore and all the little goodies like race cams, race porting, 48hv carb, oversized valves and the list goes on and on. I cant wait to get her put together and get out of this cast so i can check her out. Anyway i was just excited about the stuff being on its way i had to share it with someone because my wife doesnt give a hoot about the bikes.

Congrats on the new build!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Wifes just don't understand!

Old 05-28-2005, 01:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Originally posted by: crazypainter
Wives just don't understand. Keep us posted on the goodies.
Yea what he said!!!!!!!!!!! My mean old wife wont let me buy a thing for my bikes and dont understand when I do:l[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Let us know the rush you get when ya get it put together!!!!!!!! I know you will be happy

Old 05-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

ditto: i got the call friday that my 730 will be on the dyno next week!!! they are going to try my mikuni 48 vs the lectron and also a new spark plug just released[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the guys at hp research have had there hands full tring to use what they could from the blown 760 motor (not even the chain tensioner was usable or any other parts except the cases and valve cover) and still make the 730 kit run strong (11.5 piston this time pump gas) they put in the cut tranny race gears, race head,cams,new crank,ect, ect ect $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i'll post the dyno numbers asap. hoping for mid 70's?

p.s. good 760 pami crank for sale!!:

Old 05-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Mid 70's on a DS730 that will run pump gas? Now that is sexy!

Old 06-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Its beginning to look like Christmas around here. The ups man left me a nice package on my steps today. Just recieved my package from hp research and gonna get it put together on monday. Cant wait to see her run. I will keep you posted.

Old 06-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Well guys, she is all put together. I cant even begin to describe the difference in the power. This thing screams. Im sure my neighbors loved it when i ran it up and down the road today. The throttle is a little sticky at quarter gas , but i guess it takes a little getting use to. As far as being able to take her anywhere it wont be anytime soon. I still have about 6 or 7 weeks in my walking cast and a whole lot of rehab. Who knows I might sneak away to pismo for a quick ride in a couple weeks. Boy this thing rocks.

Old 06-16-2005, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default its in the mail

Right on man, taking the plung and doing it all at once. I guess it's easier to explain one large bill than a dozen small ones to the wifey.

Quick Reply: its in the mail