CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Just back from St. A's Idaho!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just back from St. A's Idaho!

It was a great meeting you Hightower, and all the others that were there!
I had a good time, wish I could have stayed longer but it was definetely worth the drive for the weekend!
Its always fun to ride with a group of other DS'ers. That group ride Sunday morning was alot of fun, not to often you can keep 21 bikes together like that!
Looking forward to ridding with you all again soon!

Old 06-27-2005, 04:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You too SLC650, and thanks for the steak!
Yes that Sunday ride was supersweet alright. Hey, you didn't get to see the movie, did you? I can send you a copy of it if you want!

Old 06-27-2005, 02:43 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

THAT WAS AMAZING!
It was nice to meet you Nate, hit me up on the PM when your going out to our DUnes, I would love tot ride with you again.
Thanks for everything Hightower. Your a blast to hang with, and the whole Flatlanders crew is the best!!
I can't wait for the next trip, whereever it is, we are there.
One clarification, my 500R has 14/38 stock gears, I was running 14/39, so actually a hair geared down.
87 was still fast as I could go! What a rush!
Thanks to all for all the fun you shared with us!

Old 06-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Did you guys see the orange long travel rail behind choke cherry friday and saturday. Yep, that was mine. I busted a stub axle the first trip out. Took me 28 hours to find the parts needed to haul it out. Needless to say I bought an extra.

Old 06-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Yep I missed the movie, I was late getting home as it was. Caught a little crap over being home late on fathers day but oh well....
I'd love a copy of it though!

Bad luck Cracker I didn't see you though, probably had it out by the time we got out there Sat. morning. Does this mean the DS is going to be gathering dust or have a for sale sign on it soon!

Any one interested we (the family) are heading back up to St. Ann's for vacation July 28th-31st, we will be staying at Sand Hills this time, need the grass and shade for the wives and kiddies.

BTW any one got a good kids ATV 125CC or less they need out of the garage. Need to get one for my daughter for this next trip!

Old 06-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

I have a new improved set up for the weekend to woop up on all the Vforce boys that are meeting there this weekend. Right now the DS is holding up great. Major's rebuild has been a good one to this point. I will be at st ann's wednesday night and thursday. DSsleuth is headed there this weekend also. We will both be at Oasis at the hook up's.

Old 06-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

hightower how did we not meet? we got the thursday eve 6/23. we had a blast can't wait til next trip.

Old 06-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cracker, are you leaving thursday up there, or staying the whole weekend?

Old 06-28-2005, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crackerJack
Did you guys see the orange long travel rail behind choke cherry friday and saturday. Yep, that was mine. I busted a stub axle the first trip out. Took me 28 hours to find the parts needed to haul it out. Needless to say I bought an extra.
i seen a rail missing the right rear in dead horse bowl,i really didnt notice the color though,i rode up on a gasgas with my flag dragging in the sand...was that you?

Old 06-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

That was me. It was amazing the help I got. A group of guys from utah helped a ton.

For this trip I will only be able to stay for thursday. I have to head back for the weekend. I may make it back on saturday. Are you going to be there Jed?

Quick Reply: Just back from St. A's Idaho!