CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

I just wanted to thank all the you guys that have answered my posts the last couple of weeks. You really made installing my 730 kit alot easier. Im really happy with the results. If some of you out there are considering upgrades but are afraid to tear into it just talk to these guys, they wont steer you wrong. The power gain on this kit is brutal, its like a whole other machine. I think my arms are an inch longer just from tryin to hang on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks go to:
Donal
2big2befast
Choosetoloose
Jackass650
Sandaholic
DSaholic
OregonDunePatrol
Scoundrel
Jeffroe
Countryjoeglass
And everyone else that answered my posts.

A special thanks to Sadaholic, you went way out of your way to help me out. Thanks for helping me figure out the jug problem and all the throttle pics. I owe you one.

Keith

Old 07-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thanks

Scatter there is no need to thank me I am just glad i was able to help you out becouse that means i have retained some of the information that the people on this site has given to me . Congrats on the build. Just remember if you have the answer to someones problem help them out.

Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default Thanks

Learn what you can, pass on what you've learned.

I was fortune enough to find this site and have found it invaluable as well. You are really fortunate when you can meet those who have help you as I have.

Old 07-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Thanks

No need to thank me either...I always want to be a help NOT a hinderance. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Im glad your very satisfied with the new found power.