CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Where was the DS's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where was the DS's?

I was on two of the Hatfield McCoy trails this weekend, riding the big DS. There were bunches of people riding, but I was the only one riding the big machine. I had a great time, just sore as hell. The DS performed admirably, no trouble and was able to go anywhere my buddies were able to get on there 4x4's. Had a real blast.

Old 09-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I don't see many DS's and I ususally get a lot of looks when I drive by others. I heards one kid say "hey daddy, look at that big one" LOL.

Old 09-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

you must remember that the DS stands for Dune sport

I ride mine mainly in the sand. I have ridden trails, but the bike works better in open ground.

Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

Same thing here.

My DS is for the dunes and my Outlander is for the trails.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

Same thing here.

My DS is for the dunes and my Outlander is for the trails.
>>>>>>>>>>>

Depends on the trails for me. When we go to foresthill it is very rocky and some of the trails are pretty tight where you can't get out of second gear, now my G/F likes to ride the Outlander so that leaves me with only the DS wherever we go riding, now at Hollister this is ok, but I also like to cruise in auto with plush suspension which is why I added the Rincon, gives me two options. She said something about learning to drive the DS ROFLMAO, she won't even drive a manual car, highly unlikely.

Old 09-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

I ride mine a little further south. I usually ride in the Pinnacle Creek, Wagon Wheel trail system. It is supposed to be linked to the Hatfield-Mccoy sometime soon. Its down towards bluefield area. Lots of trails and some awsome hillclimbs.
Justin

Old 09-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Range Rover

CARIDER67, don't laugh to hard. My wife can not drive a standard either but that did not stop her from learning to ride my 400ex or my DS 650. Had to go buy her a 4 wheeler to keep her off of mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

CARIDER67, don't laugh to hard. My wife can not drive a standard either but that did not stop her from learning to ride my 400ex or my DS 650. Had to go buy her a 4 wheeler to keep her off of mine.>>>>>>>>

Yeah, you're probably right. She'd probably learn just to spite me, doesn't mean I'll let her though....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]