CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MOTHERS POWER BALL? THERE IS A HEAVEN!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOTHERS POWER BALL? THERE IS A HEAVEN!!!!!!

I like mine. I got for my sand tire wheels and the only thing thats wrong with it is that it doesn't fit between the holes in my c-series

Old 10-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the tip, JEFFROE! Always a thrill to make the old stuff look new again...would just like to add to the thread that the microfiber towels are available at sam's warehouse 18 for 9.99. Just don't use them in the kitchen or on hot stuff because they WILL melt being made of polyester and all. Thanks again for the link!

Old 10-01-2005, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jiminok!!! holey sh%^&*%^* you are still alive!!! Whats up buddy? what are you doing for work these days? How did the house building go? How is your daughter - she's got to be what, 15 or 16 by now? fun times eh? Any more california trips in your future?

that polish stuff does sound cool, made right here in southern california, huntington beach I believe. I've always had good luck with stuff made by mothers.

Old 10-01-2005, 04:02 AM
RIP Dear Friend

MOTHERS POWER BALL

If it doesn't work I will throw it in the washing machine and after a nice dry out will add it to my TV brick box for the next show that deserves a ball instead of a full blown brick at the screen.

Old 10-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

I bought the power ball after reading the thread. Got it off eBay, $36 to my door, came with the mothers powerball, mothers powermetal aluminum polish and two microfiber towels!

So today I pulled my front wheel off, its a red label rim that is very dull. I taped half it off so I could compare the results. I used my cordless drill and a little of the polish, worked it for about 3 minutes. Buffed it clean with the microfiber towel. WOW!!! huge difference. I couldn't do it that well in 1/2 hour with a rag and old mothers polish.

Here are some PICTURES of the wheel. Keep in mind its hard to show the polished finished with the flash in the garage.

Now I am thinking of all the items that could use polishing that I neglected over the years.

Anyone try it on plastic yet? Would it need a different polish?

Old 10-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Thanks Sandaholic. Exactly what I was talking about earlier. That's proof enough for me to become a buyer. You can most definitely see the difference.

amd, did you have the same results?

Old 10-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sandaholic
I bought the power ball after reading the thread. Got it off eBay, $36 to my door, came with the mothers powerball, mothers powermetal aluminum polish and two microfiber towels!

So today I pulled my front wheel off, its a red label rim that is very dull. I taped half it off so I could compare the results. I used my cordless drill and a little of the polish, worked it for about 3 minutes. Buffed it clean with the microfiber towel. WOW!!! huge difference. I couldn't do it that well in 1/2 hour with a rag and old mothers polish.

Here are some PICTURES of the wheel. Keep in mind its hard to show the polished finished with the flash in the garage.

Now I am thinking of all the items that could use polishing that I neglected over the years.

THANKS!

Old 10-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sandaholic,

I think you need to send Mothers a bill for advertising. I wonder how much of this stuff will sell from that picture?

Old 10-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

Jeffroe said send the bill to aceisback [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Sandaholic

I have the flitz thing that is the same thing. I have used it with mother's polish and had excellent results too.

Sandaholic, I used it on a dull plastic atv headlight lens and it made a difference too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just used the same polish. Flitz does sell a polish for plastic, but I will just use the same stuff as the wheels. I didn't notice any scratches that weren't already there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: MOTHERS POWER BALL? THERE IS A HEAVEN!!!!!!