CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

NW-NE Ohio/Indiana ds riders

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NW-NE Ohio/Indiana ds riders

Hey guys I love riding but it seems that there are only a few of us in this area. If you are around this area post so we can get to know one another and start planning some rides together. As of now I only have a few local guys to ride with. My close trips would include Badlands, Haspin Acres"Laurel", Wayne National Forest and prob Silver Lake Mich. These are the only big places to ride that I am aware of. So if you are around this area and want to get together and ride and let the rest of in on some riding spots please post. RUSS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

its me again!!! i am in the akron area. give me a call when you are ready to go to wellsville. my number is on my photo page.

Old 10-31-2005, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

COME to WISCONSIN..............

Old 10-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Range Rover

I live in Winchester, Indiana. Don't know if you have heard of it but it's about 40 miles away. Sadly I don't have a ds, just a junk 400ex.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hi again bomb. Wellsville will happen next year I hope. You do plan on going to silver lake right. I will do my best to get there and am looking forward to it. Ish how are you, yes you are not to far away, we will also have to get together and do some riding also we should talk sometime and plan on meeting up. Bioware, Wisconsin is a ways away, but meeting up sometime would be cool, maybe at silver lake. Ish pm me sometime and give me your number and a good time to call and I will give ya a ring and by the way those built 400's are'nt junk, very quik. Anyone else. chime on in. RUSS

Old 11-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Where is silver lake. is it all sand or mud and water...ahhhhhh mud and water.....shounds like fun....i'm in

Old 11-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Hey bio. Silver lake is in mich somewhere. I have not looked it up yet. How far are you from the badlands in attica indiana?

Old 11-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

Het ish. Give me a pm with a contact number and a good time to call. I am planning to go to haspin this friday, maybe you are interested in going. There isn't going to be alot of good weather so I am taking this opertunity. Besides I need to test ride the ds with the new pipe and 15t front sprocket. RUSS

Old 11-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

BioWare, Silver Lake is all sand. It's near Mears, MI on the west side of the state along Lake Michigan. Last time I was there, there were some guys from Wisconsin that said they took a ferry from Wisconsin across Lake Michigan and that it saved them about three hours drive time. You might want to check into that if you are thinking of going sometime.

Old 11-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Thanks for the info I will have to look in to it. MY ds650 is setup for trail riding and mud will it do well in the sand with my mud tires.

Quick Reply: NW-NE Ohio/Indiana ds riders