CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Weight the pig

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weight the pig

Got the DS on the scales tonight just to see how she was doing on a low carb diet, 337 with gas and full bottle of juice and ready to run!!!! Thought that was pretty good with more weight to lose with the cm aarms, spindle and sub frame soon.

Old 11-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm jealous!

Old 11-02-2005, 04:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

wow can you say anarexia [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] - im sure Choosetolose will chime in on this one - good job sandbomber

Old 11-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

Yes, now that is very impressive for a stock chassis bike. Im sure mine isnt much lighter than that. But, I could be wrong. Im gonna have to put mine on the scales before I finish the diet...you know how weight watchers does it...weigh every week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I guess you can call this diet a tummy tuck, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good Job Glenn. Your making all of us proud man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

Look at pic 8 for pm answers. hpr front hubs with no brakes, hpr steering stem, lightened front spindle, Alum JJ&A axle, Ti rax swingarm, banshee brake and rotor, alum tie rods from hpr, lightened frame, tripple buff tires, ti moly chain, lightened sub frame, drilled out bottom of seat, alum a arm, carbon bottle. Still working on c moly sub frame, a arms, oil tank, frame will shed a little more weight also soon and new spindles will have a no hub drag tire. Hope that helps

Old 11-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

pic 8 is cool. That thing the little boy is sitting on looks like an old couch i used to have.

LOL! jk bomber

Old 11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Look at pic 8 for pm answers. hpr front hubs with no brakes, hpr steering stem, lightened front spindle, Alum JJ&A axle, Ti rax swingarm, banshee brake and rotor, alum tie rods from hpr, lightened frame, tripple buff tires, ti moly chain, lightened sub frame, drilled out bottom of seat, alum a arm, carbon bottle. Still working on c moly sub frame, a arms, oil tank, frame will shed a little more weight also soon and new spindles will have a no hub drag tire. Hope that helps
you lost 200lbs by doing just the above????

stock steering stem weighs almost nothing.

stock a-arms aren't very heavy compared to the rest of the ATV.

who makes aluminum a-arms?

lighter battery?

who makes that swingarm and how much $? +8"?

how much is axle and how strong is it for dune crusing?

Old 11-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
pic 8 is cool. That thing the little boy is sitting on looks like an old couch i used to have.

LOL! jk bomber
Im coming south to see ya with that couch soon Beech!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes Scoob weights 337 ready to race, used a buddys pro race car scales last night. A little more frame work with with a little c moly work and that pig will be down to 315 before long with a STOCK frame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
Originally posted by: sandbomber
you lost 200lbs by doing just the above????

stock steering stem weighs almost nothing. hpr makes one a lot less

stock a-arms aren't very heavy compared to the rest of the ATV.

who makes aluminum a-arms? bomb alum but Im having cmoly custom made soon

lighter battery? small battery

who makes that swingarm and how much $? +8"? +9 shee arm turned upside down with hpr bushings custom made to make shee fit

how much is axle and how strong is it for dune crusing?
Axle is on all my drag bikes including hill, whoop bike pm me for more info

Old 11-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Weight the pig

why did you have to tell me that. now im going to sit here in a cold sweat

Quick Reply: Weight the pig