CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Sounds good I cant wait

Old 01-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
Well I know Finishline will be there. All the other top dogs have spoke up except HPR. Sandbomber does that grinn mean you or your bike will be in attendance? Don't dance around the question everyone wants to know!!!

Thanks for the invite but we are preparing for Planet Sand in April. Good luck to all who will be racing at the Clash.

Old 01-29-2006, 03:49 AM
Range Rover

Now wait just a minute here......NOBODY invited Pami or TVI down! Whats the deal here...are they not welcome?

Old 01-29-2006, 05:15 AM
Pro Rider

TheBOM is Pami! or should I say the only well known pami dealer in the US. And TVI... I am sure everyone would love to see the 800cc/turbo/nos monorail run again.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSexpress
Now wait just a minute here......NOBODY invited Pami or TVI down! Whats the deal here...are they not welcome?
Every big name builder and any mom and pop build is welcome. But you better bring everything you got. 300ft. ends quickly.

Old 01-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't hardly believe how fast all theses 4-strokes are,but I was at the last clash.They were fast.I think THEBOM will have one of the fastest 4-strokes,but those finishline guys sure were fast.I too probably won't be able to make to the first clash this year,but I do hope to make it down there this year looking for the spiderman bike.I haven't forgot last year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Range Rover

hey guys i got a question for you. Can you say me who won most of the four stroke wars? i mean bombardier, yamaha,honda? just curious

Old 01-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yamaha Raptors have won every year in the KOTH class until this year.

Old 01-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: THEBOM
Lord willing, I'll be there with the new project. If not I'll still have my old stand by. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ya i think the new project will work very good!! WOW!!!

Old 02-02-2006, 01:15 PM
CED
Pro Rider

It will be very interesting this year,i am putting my money on The Bom,if he can control that thing out of the hole he will definitely have a shot.Finishline will be up there as well,i also wouldnt count out Top Secret Racing.See everyone in March.

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?