CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

dabeechmans bikes

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dabeechmans bikes

i appreciate you keeping a secret for me. Trust and loyalty is a good quality to have in this sport.

we should put a yamaha power plant in that ds? rolf ok ok jk, dont eat me or anything.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Come on man how long are you gonna keep rubbing this in. And next time the steak dinner and drinks are on me at miklintocks what we will do is i will have them custom cut the meat to any size you want, we have been goingthere for years im almost on a first name bases with most of them. how does a 20 oz rib eye sound or in my case a 28 oz. i did not get this small[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] by eating soup and salad. tell the truth for a small bottle of juice it did respond pretty good. i know you were proud of me when i sprayed that chick on the banshee just so i would not lose. i put the bike on a diet , i removed the gas tank and put 6 ft. of hose with that t valve i was talking about its a little messy for now but when i get my other one way air flow vent it will take care of the problem. with me on it i was able to make the 300 ft. pass and get back over to where my can of gas was at. i might have to add another foot or so of hose depending on how far i have to go back and refuel. its a pain in the butte having to gas after everypass but it sure took some weight off of it. i need to calculate how much it takes for the 300 foot and then the 300 foot with juice. is there anyway i can pump the gas inside of the nitrous bottle that way when it sprayes its spraying the right mixture of juice and gas? im gonna leave that 12 oz bottle on there and buy that electric ntrous transfer pump. my buddy built that and im gonna buy one off of him. it did not take long at all to refill that bottle being forcefed like that. that little kid the on honda was smoking.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL that girl on the banshee...she ate your lunch until you hit the button. youre lucky you had that juice on there otherwise id have to really rub in the fact that you got beat by a girl.

2big...sorry bro, but im 2small for a 20oz. Just have them custom cut me a steak in a #1 type pattern and then cut you a #2 type pattern in yours. I think ideally that'd be the best bang for your buck...lol

the fuel tank...lol instead of that id just run one of those beer backpacks and run your gas lines from there. That'd be trick. It be a hit with mario if you could wire up the nitrous nozzle to the little suckler line that they use to keep them hydrated.

when we got to McLintocks we'll get them to do their water pouring trick. Ever seen that? they blindfold themselvs and pour water into a cup that is on your head? Ill make sure i get the guy peaking though

Old 02-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

oh man your not joking i love the water trick, i will have to bring some friends who love to wear those little white tanktops with me over there. i really apreciate what we talked about and for you taking the time to explain how the components work. now i know why mario did not want us to meet, there were several comments made on how handsome you were, i guess mario wanted to keep you all for himself. All jokes aside it was a nice time. thanks buddy

Old 02-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
now i know why mario did not want us to meet, there were several comments made on how handsome you were, i guess mario wanted to keep you all for himself.
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just don't let DQ see this.....LOL

Old 02-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

im going to meet up with mario this weekend at dumont and he asks "how will i know who you are???"

so i was honest, and i told him "hey, im the sexiest motherf**ker on the sand, you cant miss me"

and he started laughing like i was joking...what an a-hole! lmao then he asked what id look like in a G...that guy...he scares me sometimes because he WASNT joking! LOL

Old 02-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LMAO!! YOu guys are killin me....

Beechmoon said he was going to race with his g string on backwards and his peter pump on... No joke. Thats what he said..LOL

Old 02-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Thats a mental picture I did not need.

Old 02-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

just imagine if i would have bet the beachman i would have been the one wearing the thong backwards, imagine that at 300 lbs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]