CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 09:21 AM
yyz
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

Originally posted by: Goodsound
No No, Im not talkin about you Kane. Corey pm'd me on the other forum and said he expects a grudge race. Hes gonna gear it, tune it and run some nitro. He wants me to get Doug to pilot it. I aready know I cant beat your new build and that doesnt bother me one bit, your a cool guy and you bike is a well built fast raptor. But we can certainly race to see where we stand.
count us in on that action too... 'cause even after the big guns have left, us locals still need to have some fun racing the fastest bikes we have... i am whipping up a batch of lemonade and i think i will install some new paddle bearings as well... should be hella fast now!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

yyz

Old 06-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I think I rode THEBOM's outty more than I rode my own DS. I cant believe how fun those things are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS: I wanna get me one of those Outty 800's so anybody wanna buy a Sportsman 700?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: HondaRider12
Was another great drag races. The word for choose and the Bom's bikes is WOW, actually there is no word for their bikes they are 2 of the fastest 4-strokes i have ever seen, and they were putting on one heck of a show for alot of people. NICE bikes Scott and Jeff.

As for shmee, crazy, and Goodsound there bikes ran awesome also espeacially Goodsounds. Mark can put a target on alot of bikes race it and for the outcome well we all know. . . . WON.

Bomberboy can really make the bikes come to life when hes on them

Great job to all

Thanks a million. I dont recall who you are, but thanks for the props anyway. I just wish there were more people who seen things the way you seen them. Some people really dont know what I went through to make this trip to Genoa....well, let me elaborate for just a minute.

First of all, I busted the back glass out of my truck on the Thursday before the Jamboree...I had to put a rush on one to have it put in on that Friday. Well, on the way to Missouri it began to rain and guess what...yep, the glass started leaking water into the cab. LOL! It wasnt very funny either.

Then, as I was stopped in traffic in Omaha, Nebraska, the temp started rising and my air conditioner started blowing hot air, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I thought it was the air filter, so we changed the filter and still the same thing. We did find out that my fan clutch had gone out.

On Friday, I made about 10 passes and noticed that my aluminum gas tank was moving an aweful lot. With a little closer look, the 2 tabs on the rear of the tank had broken loose and put me out of commission for about 3 hours. But thanks to Goodsound and Shmee, we got er done.

First thing Saturday morning, I wrecked the spiderbike and broke the bead on one of my spindle mount wheels. I did not have the air chuck to adapt to the flush-mount valve stems, so it took me about 2 hrs to locate a standard rubber valve stem. So, I didnt get to run very much on Saturday.

Sunday was a day of reckoning...the Spiderbike performed well under the circumstances.

Thanks again for the props.

Well i was the kid on the yellow 300 ex honda with the truck parked beside your trailer sunday the truck we were standing around talking while you were getting your bikes loaded, my dad was on the yellow suzuki 250
All i have to say if AWESOME BIKE

Old 06-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh OK. Yeah, I remember you and your dad now. I hope to see you folks next time out. It was my pleasure to meet such fine people from that part of the country. There was only 2 people that I didnt care much for....and that was expected. The rest were top notch people. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Jeff you just let me know when your ready to trade your Outlander for my Sportsman. Im in a good mood so I will trade you straight across. One time offer, take it or leave it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PLEASE!

Old 06-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

im going to try to make a trip back to genoa to see how my new build runs..... i dont know if it will be this sunday or next weekend though. i ordered a valve and need to see when it comes in!

Old 06-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

i was wondering if anyone can help, but my picture page has been pending approval since laborday and i dont know who to talk to?

Old 06-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Kane, Im really thinking about making another trip to Genoa within the next week or so, just to settle some unfinished business. But I dont know if it would be worth it or now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

thats a loooong drive for a few bad apples

Old 06-10-2006, 08:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bad350twin
thats a loooong drive for a few bad apples

I just gave them the ultimatum on another forum. We will see if they put up the $1000 to see the inside of the Spiderbike. There is no doubt the motor is stock (other than the clutch) and I will be willing to put up $5000 if they are that confident that it is not stock. Its their call. Plain and Simple. Its time for them to put up, or shut up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree