CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

Just got a call from Randall, he slipped down to the clash last night. He is with Guy (fast69) helping him tune up his old wore out DS800. After a few tuneup passes NOBODY has touched him!! He has raced drag frame Banshees, Choosetoloose on his new drag frame and THEBOM on one of his Pami bikes with NOS bottle on the bike. Randall has not matched up with THEBOM's drag frame yet but expects a close race.

Fast69's bike is a bone stock frame on gas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

Well this is what we all have been waiting for. The question we have all been asking is the 800 , 730, or the spider bike the way to go. which one do you get the most bang for your buck. I canr wait to see some of the passes to actualy see where all these combinations stand. Since im so confused and dont know which way to go im building the stretched bike and doing the motor. i guess we will learn more about who reigns supreme later. The hpr boys already are one up with bomber at glamis, so i think it may take the whole season for us to really figure this out. Good luck to all.

Old 03-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Keep us posted... I guess tuning can do wonders!!! BTW Eric, I got to test that needle...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

outcome: 50 degrees here, and high humidity and I feel about 8-10 more hp ON THE BOTTOM END.. TOO cold to let the "no pj" take over. The bottom end is sick power. I guess these lectrons can run on alky. Of course its an alky timed motor anyways. Didnt mean to highjack your thread about the hpr needle Eric but wanted to give ya the initial report..

Old 03-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the event isn't over yet... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Hey Eric, Do they have lights? For night racing? How about you call Randall Every hour and bug the Crap out of him and give us a report...lmao... This kinda stuff needs to be televised, Even being way over here, Glenn and I wanted to go down there and have some fun.. Cant wait to hear more..

Old 03-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Just talked to Randall again. They made a gear change to try and hookup a little better feeling it had a little more left in it. Pulled to the start line and launched with massive hook and twisted the swingarm IN HALF! They are getting it welded up right now. Me and Randall went over some gear calculations to test tonight after the arm is back on. Hopefully she will stay together for the races tomorrow. If not at least it was fun while it lasted because let me tell you nobody has touched that bike today. Congradulations fast69

Old 03-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hope they get that fixed!!!!! Should be fun for some LOL

Old 03-11-2006, 01:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Choose is really going to want one of the 800 motors now, lol. TheBom should definately pull fast69 by several lengths if the motors are comparable with that 300 lb setup. Is TheBom running NO2 on his drag bike?

Old 03-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i heard the boms on a 830, you might be suprised how your 730 would do

Old 03-11-2006, 02:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Very interesting day to say the least...I might add that 222 does get a little clutch happy and more than one forum member has noticed this. Im not one to make any excuses but I do want to give props where props are due. Fast69's bike has come a long way. I also want to point out that Choosetolose's dragpile DID NOT EVER SPRAY against the HPR 800 beast. Tomorrow will be a new day. Just hide and watch....OH YEAH, Fast69's bike DID face THEBOM'S dragframe bike and was BEAT by atleast 5 bikes OFF THE JUICE. DONT believe everything you hear.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If the rain holds off, its gonna get exciting tomorrow. I will post the results ASAP!, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...