CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lucky to be alive

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lucky to be alive

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Man I hate hearing that. Glad to hear you were able to walk away.

Old 03-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Damn 2Big, what a stroke of luck you've hit upon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Glad that you're not too banged up, although like a few others here I can vouch for the broken ribs and fractured shoulder. Other than limited range of motion and arthritis the shoulder should be okay! Ribs heal well, just not real fast. You'll be more than ready for DS Days.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Is anybody looking into lengthening the runway for that strip???

Be safe Brother and get back out there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

get well soon big guy, and your other parts will go out tomorrow.

Old 03-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

hey guys thanks for all the support, i can only move my arm abount 6 inches from forward to back and that rib thing is a killer it hurts just to breathe. the wife and i are gonna strip the 730 nitrous bike down and rebuild it with the parts off my new 730 since the motor is down anyway. i have to confess that this was just a caught up in the heat of the moment thing. rite be fore this happened my wife and i were oarked at the edge of this drop off talking about how dangerous it was those guys racing towards this drop off and that someone was gonna fly off of it, well needless to say i flew off of it. the good part about it is the work that hpresearch is doing on the yfz does not compare to there 730. the guy i beat on the yfz that helped me get it stood back on her wheals had some work done by hpr. i was winning by about 3 and a half lengths when all he!! broke loose. its a funny thing becouse if i would have been losing i would have sprayed him with the nitrous and probaly flew all the way across the dune and impacting straight into the other side of the bowl. i will try to post a pic of the hill i flew off later. like i said im lucky,another person had to be medivacked out shortly after i was able to get back to the truck. can someone rig me up a foot throttal becouse its my right side that is screwed up. see im still funny. they said no riding for a while but if these pain pills start working i will have her up and running by tomoorow. i will do a more intensive inspection of my girl once we get it up on the lift and stripped down. i will be calling a couple of you .

Old 03-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Trailblazer

How?

One who chooses to lose fish-tail in middle of bad side of track in deep sand after 3 previous riders do same.
Afterwards, notice riders choose to win and start from edge on bad side of track.

I suggest to you also choose to win.
Keep eyes open, ear to wind, and remember what happen in survey 15 minute earlier.
And please do not smoke flower of paradise immediately before racing.

But you win one brave warrior. Did anyone catch on film?

How?

Old 03-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RainingCloud
How?

One who chooses to lose fish-tail in middle of bad side of track in deep sand after 3 previous riders do same.
Afterwards, notice riders choose to win and start from edge on bad side of track.

I suggest to you also choose to win.
Keep eyes open, ear to wind, and remember what happen in survey 15 minute earlier.
And please do not smoke flower of paradise immediately before racing.

But you win one brave warrior. Did anyone catch on film?

How?

How?, Dude how come you dont just come on over here and choose to line up beside me?

How is that for ya?

How?

Old 03-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Trailblazer

How?

One who chooses to lose and call himself this say

(How?, Dude how come you dont just come on over here and choose to line up beside me?

How is that for ya?

How? )

Not with you running nitrous and eyes closed. A state width away watching on film fine with me, and safer too.

One who choose to lose also say, maybe while smokem piece pipe

(WOW! Thats was a lot closer than I originally thought....hmmm, cant wait til next time.... )

You should understand when warrior win race from start, he let up to preserve engine for warrior race later.

He also may want to make you happy and let you catch up because you set race up and make easy run for him.

I am sure warriors will draw straws to race you before next race, and they also can not wait with wide jackal grins.

How?

Old 03-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RainingCloud
How?

One who chooses to lose and call himself this say

(How?, Dude how come you dont just come on over here and choose to line up beside me?

How is that for ya?

How? )

Not with you running nitrous and eyes closed. A state width away watching on film fine with me, and safer too.

One who choose to lose also say, maybe while smokem piece pipe

(WOW! Thats was a lot closer than I originally thought....hmmm, cant wait til next time.... )

You should understand when warrior win race from start, he let up to preserve engine for warrior race later.

He also may want to make you happy and let you catch up because you set race up and make easy run for him.

I am sure warriors will draw straws to race you before next race, and they also can not wait with wide jackal grins.

How?

How. Pile of steaming excrement from Uranus, NM, You should be selling whatever it is you're smoking in that peace pipe, then you wouldn't need gov't land. You'd be moving on up to the east side with the Jeffersons. Maybe you need to go to the sweat lodge and pray to the gods of atv's to give you wisdom and the courage to speak better english. Stay off the peyote. UGH!

Old 03-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

Scott ,I hope you heal quick and your bike gets faster yet .

Quick Reply: lucky to be alive