CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stealth Bomb-er

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 10:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth Bomb-er

In the imortal words of (chief Rainingcloud)HHHMMM sounds like choosetolose choosetowin HA HA HA HA HA HA I kill myself thats funny shiet there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] good luck all.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Trailblazer
Default Stealth Bomb-er

"In the imortal words of (chief Rainingcloud)HHHMMM sounds like choosetolose choosetowin HA HA HA HA HA HA I kill myself thats funny shiet there good luck all.... "

How?

It not easy job, but it start to work.

Where hankerchief to blow my nose now?

How?

Old 03-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Range Rover
Default Stealth Bomb-er

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Dont take FUN tooo serious!!! Guess its the kid in me that dont make sense[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 02:50 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Looks good!!!!

And why weld extra brackets on for the stock ds plastic, when you can go with the normal plastics that many people run on rigids....

IF it was me I would run any plastics on it at all. Cant wait to see that pig into the 3 second zone!!!

3.70's are right there!!!!

Old 03-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Hey bajabomber pull the corn cob out your butt and relax life to short to run around with your head up your ****.Its the name of the game we just like blowing off steam but we still keep it real. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Hey bajabomber pull the corn cob out your butt and relax life to short to run around with your head up your ****.Its the name of the game we just like blowing off steam but we still keep it real. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Now thats funny right there.Oh and i agree with you AZSAND.

Old 03-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Looks GREAT GLEN. That out to be on nasty ride. Hope that the stealth and the goblin clean up!

1big... you'll have to provide security for these guys. I will be out of the country and won't be able to tackle that job. Oh' and by the way, will someone PLEASE make sure Sandbomber doesn't lose his pocket change again. I'd hate to see him thumbing it all the way home.

Good luck to the family....

Do us proud boys!!!!! Randall, practice up on those lights..... I'll throw in dinner for the entire HPR family if you break 4.0.

Get you sum boys!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Dont worry, BigDaddy, I will be on site and on duty at the Planet Races.

As for making sure Sand doesnt loose his pocket change. Im taking his crown bottle until after the races!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Thanks BigDaddy!!! Big little Mike will have to do the job LOL He will do just fine too he he he. I will make the stealth look good soon as the drags are over!!!! I still might have to thumb it home with all the fast thumpers coming to take my pocket change from me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] yea right LOL Im driving across the country just so yall can COME GET YOU SOME

Quick Reply: Stealth Bomb-er