CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Forum Vote

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Vote

Alright, well everyone welcom crash20 (my little bro).

Never touched the sand with hand or foot, yes....LEFT front rim left imprint in sand. Did not get off untill after I tried to ride out of the spot and got stuck. Yes crash did come down and help pull front end around to get unstuck. His frist post and he has to start a controversey [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 04:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Forum Vote

Crash! Welcome aboard! I saw Dragon and Crash on Sunday as well as the Old Man (Dennis). Great guys! Crash and I were comparing the number of times we have eaten it since last June. He had me beat by 2 wrecks (7 to 5). I guess it was almost 8 to 5 huh?

And a good time was had by all![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default Forum Vote

I'm going to have to call it a crash. I once stopped completely after nailng a freaking huge desert bush, with me over the handlebars, looking at my bumper but arms still on the bike and I called it a crash. Good save for not rolling, but still a crash just the same. Then again I am the person that has rolled my bike up a hill twice.... That hurt.

And welcome Crash20!

Old 03-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Forum Vote

Hey at least I will admit that i have had my seven crashes since JUNE and I am still in the cast to prove it. So, he didn't try and ride out you were striaght up dead in the water. left foot and hand in the sand..now if you ask the old man he will tell you that he thinks dragong head hit the sand too , but i didn't see that one..Good crash though it was a fun one to watch..

Old 03-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default Forum Vote

Crash

Old 03-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Forum Vote

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

Now it is up to the forum, should this be tallied as a crash or no crash???
Its not counted as a crash unless you are dislodged from the ATV [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default Forum Vote

No crash, just SKILLZ![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Maybe a mishap or even a wreck, but a crash would seem to involve two vehicles. A wreck would involve his total dismount from the Pig and from all stories presented he had a great save. So he got stuck in the process, but still had the "intent" to drive out of the situation.
All skills aside, I think we've all dismounted a time of two and had a good laugh about it afterwords. If you're not wreckin' you're not riding hard enough.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Forum Vote

Alright Crash, you forget easy. I was sitting there, and you asked if I could get out or if it was stuck. I put it in gear, and hit the throttle, and that is when the back tires got stuck. Then I got off the bike and pulled the front end around and rode out. I do have to say, going DOWN Banshee hill with flat fronts really sucks!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default Forum Vote

No crash. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default Forum Vote

Ace, I need a little help the your description of what a wreck is........Did Casey "wreck" at Dumont when he wheelied to far over LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Or was that just a mishap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think we need a third testimony on the actual event's that took place, where's the Old Man on this one, by DJ's description I would say no crash, by Crash20's I would have to go with crash.....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Forum Vote