CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont this weekend

Yup, it's the first day of spring and we're getting ready to head to Dumont. I'll be leaving tomorrow sometime and the rest of my group will be out there thursday or friday. Don't know what flag we will be flying, but most probably the Arizona flag. If you see us, stop by. I'll be in the UHaul trailer with the Bronco pulling it, no seriously, I will. Dad doesn't want to buy a trailer until he knows what is happening with his job, and being a college student I can't right now, lol. Anyway, I'm the only DS in the group, so any more that want to camp with a great group of people or just have a good time, come on by. If you are gonna come out, send me a PM and I can give you my cell number if you have any more questions.
Phil

Old 03-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

We will be at the hill Saturday.. Banshee hill is on the left side when heading towards comp. Look forward to seeing ya out there...

Old 03-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

I'll bring my old man out there. He loves watching races and the bikes out there. I just got him into riding and he rides my old Warrior, and I'll have my DS. Hopefully we'll get some of the guys from camp to come out.... some sweet rides.

Old 03-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds cool.. I will be dialing in the alky nitro and also trying some different fuel. Ill give an exact time later in the week, But we should be there early in the morning. Hopefully there will be some people to race. But more importantly I need to get the carb dialed in for certain temps.

Old 03-22-2006, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Going for the weekend.

Mario, take it easy on me, OK?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Al, Just line up on the right hand side of me and wear a full face helmet... Itl be fun. My pilot will give you a head start. He weighs 230lbs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Al, Just line up on the right hand side of me and wear a full face helmet... Itl be fun. My pilot will give you a head start. He weighs 230lbs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Half the hill and you got a race![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry I couldnt make the trip dudes. The weather forcasted 25-35mph winds steady all around dumont... Wasnt in the mood for a sandblasting... I need to freshen up my motor anyways........ Lets look into the Amargosa sand drags. This year is supposed to be big. So get your 300ft dialed.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh Mario, You know you wasnt any competition for Monkey's warrior anyway, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2006, 05:40 PM
MTX
Pro Rider

Mario whens the Amargosa sand drags, dates ?

Quick Reply: Dumont this weekend