CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

engine builders at ds days

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default engine builders at ds days

Well I am geting a motor, Thanks Justin, But I will be running a Ninja/Woods/HPR/BigDaddy via advice through the Ninja/J&J Machine Shop Prep'd and Built motor........prolly won't be that fast....but something about 16+ inches of travel that is supposed to get you through the whoops decent......should be half azz on the Utah guy's guided dune ride..........but you never know........If nothing else the party and accomidations (Still saving you a sand-Free spot Marky) at the "Sand Condo" should be OK........Man I am planning for this like it is next week.....and still months to go..............

Tom

Old 03-26-2006, 02:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Tom, Your bike is gonna be sick all the way around, Especially the motor dude!!! Your almost there!!

Bill, Im commin after ya with the stage 2.9 on all motor.. And Viper better be ready as well!!!!!

Old 03-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Are any Builders going?
Its a huge weekend at Sand Mt. Utah, so many vendors that weekend they have a vender area, that's where the dyno war will take place too.

Old 03-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i guess i was more interested in guys set ups, seems in o2 they did a bunch of lectron 44 and tm 45 testing, and they found the 45 out performed. since we all have so many things it really is a chance to compare notes. like who runs a1-a2 and 109 and hpr-3, no need to dyno when you can get a field report. which tires work best. those are the things i'm interested in. i'm curious how easy the turbos are to run now, in the past they had to spend a lot f time on the computer. how well does the boonies, nx, boos noss, and nos. nitrous systems compare. is there stage 2's that out run big bores?

Old 03-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Like I said, Im bringing a bolt-on bike with a 20shot of juice via an NOS nitrous system that will be coming to lay the smack down on the big bores...so line em up and get em ready, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i thought that was set up for 1600 saturday? but then i'm sure there can always be a few side bar races, 10.00 works good too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i do have a question for you choose how you going to work those whoops with that front end?

Old 03-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
i thought that was set up for 1600 saturday? but then i'm sure there can always be a few side bar races, 10.00 works good too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i do have a question for you choose how you going to work those whoops with that front end?
WHOOPS! Who said anything about whoops.....? If the frontend aint touching you dont have anything to worry about through the whoops....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just worry about the WHOOPING that will be handed out by a little ole bolt-on bike, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider

did you just have some spicey cajaun food?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
did you just have some spicey cajaun food?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
No, but I am about to have a salad for breakfast, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You will be quite surprised when you meet me in person....frankly there will be quite a few people surprised when they meet me in person....just ask around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider

salad? it's sunday cut loose. have some coffee with it that will really get you worked up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: engine builders at ds days