CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Looking for Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Ideas

White with some red crosses might make 2Big feel a little safer at the races...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
White with some red crosses might make 2Big feel a little safer at the races...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ouch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

For the Star Wars thing, how about the Emporer on the front shooting the lighning from his fingers.....Maybe to Light Sabers stricking and sending Blue and Reb lightning bolts back.....

Old 03-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

go with merlin the magician holding a crystal ball with lightning strikes coming out of the ball or the white with the red cross sign either one would make me feel better lol ace you kill me

Old 03-27-2006, 08:11 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

They say laughter is the best medicine Brother.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just want you to get healed right.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

I don't do themes. I'm not an artist[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm just a poor old painter. I do schemes. A nice metallic black with gold pearl ghost flames, with a smidgen of purple at the tips perhaps?

Old 03-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

crazy that would look good for goodsound. but for your own bike how hot pink and purple pockadots or yellow flowers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

Check out my avatar... know what it is? Its the Rebel Alliance symbol... you know the good guys fighting the evil empire. I don't do themes but if I did, thats what it would be. Who says Star Wars is for nerds... eh, oh yea... unless your over 30... then it is, and I am... may the force be with you.

Old 03-28-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: flyinds
crazy that would look good for goodsound. but for your own bike how hot pink and purple pockadots or yellow flowers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hot pink I could go for with purple flames and yellow tips. I can't get the wife to give me the OK for that combo though otherwise thats what it would be. I am secure enough in my masculinity to ride pink[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cpaul
Bus where have you been? Long time no hear from?
Welcome back!
thanks man. i didnt go anywhere. been reading, just not posting much. I get on hear at my work place and forget my password all the time.

Old 03-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Speaking of themes!! Check out my twister 20mill with the new theme paint twisted sister on pic 13 Eye candy LOL.............where have ya been Bus?
I am sure I am the last to know. but, I saw your name and # on a different web site. whats going on with that?

Quick Reply: Looking for Ideas