CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Well My Story Gose Like This

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well My Story Gose Like This

"I was a cold dark night" I rally like Warren G ...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Any way's my trip started @ 1:45 am friday morning i arrived in tupalo mississippi @ 12:00 pm "Wait wrong story wrong group" It was monroe la. Nice little town nice little people (actualy i like the folks there so i lied i did not see a chick under 250lbs) Well i hop'd in my little rental car(kia sophia mental note to ones self get a new secratary) And headed to the races. It was a tad hard to find they were nestled in the back woods behind some folks house.But man that was simply the nicest track and cleanest i have ever seen THANKS JEFF and i did forget the wifes name but i did not forget to thank her i just couldn't find you again after the drivers meeting sat so a big thanks to ya'll again.Well back to the story i pull in the frist thig i see was choose i had never met him but i just knew it was him but i couldn't stop because i would have blocked the the drive way next i ran across Jeffs bike and Danita ya'll think jeffs a sweet heart she is just the sweetest little thing going...I meant Danita...But the bike wow wee !!! I like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] any way's jeff finaly wanders on over and you all know how i feel about jeff he introduces me to scott and man he is just one cool cat after this weekend i put him right ther with the james and jeff crew. These are guy's i would drop anything anytime and fly across america to lend them a hand these are americas back bone people.Well enough of that i bet some of you are wondering how i knew it was choose i seen when i drove in i had never met the man before well i just did.Any way's the track was plum full of some of the hottest bikes there was sandbomber'Good folks... 222 jittery but good folks..... MRhp quite but good folks... And folks i got to meet Gunner the worlds smallest jockey my hats off to you young man..MUCHO RESPECT HERE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Anyway's i made my way back to my trailer which was parked back in the south forty where i ran across Gary kelly and Stepanie iling about working on bikes they took three the 470 honda which ran a 4.6 on pump gas and is a dune bike... The Raptor Herbs bike That did a 4.29 on turbo and nos(its important to note this is a 467lb bike. A nos fire ended its playing early.And the monorail which bested a 4.6 with top end problems we could not get it to quit poping on the top end it sounded like a fat issue.But we leaned it to the point of scarey then quit im not going to kill her if theres no chance of winning.But she still took the hole shot on everything she crossd paths with proving TURBOS CAN TAKE THE HOLE SHOT....On a side note we did learn some intresting things about her we found mucho hidden hp waiting to be realeased and the gates have opened. We belive the missing problem is in the msd and will test it this week on the dyno to make sure.Before swithing to the vortex i have setting in the shop.Well i have to go for now will do some more writing later but before i go i would like to say thanks to BIGDS MRMEANER CHOOSETOLOOSE THE BOM SANDBOMBER 222 MRHP AND A BUNCH MORE I JUST CAIN"T REMEBER ALL THE NAMES RIGHT NOW......YA'LL notice the southern draw i picked up back thar i thawt there part of the country.....

Old 04-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Very good write-up AZ. I really think highly of ya man. I just hope to live up to the expectations of fine people like yourself. It was my honor. Im just so proud to stand UNITED with such a great group of people who call ourselves the DS Community. Anytime, Anywhere, I want you to make yourself welcome in my camp, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have to give you some credit, AZ.............the bike really seemed to be launching hard out of the hole. I noticed that right off when I watched the video. Were you spraying off the line? Do you have a controller that tapers the NOS off while the turbo spools up?

Very interesting![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

???? where is there viedos and nut i always liked the saying you now have in your sig.

Old 04-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

There is a thread on the first page here I think.

Old 04-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, what has happened??? There is way too much love in the forum right now....I am gagging

Old 04-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Wow, what has happened??? There is way too much love in the forum right now....I am gagging
We have all turned the other cheek, ROFLOL! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nah, I better clear this up before it gets out of hand, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We have all realized that we will do whatever needs to be done amongst our camps to get this job done and make sure BOMBARDIER IS FIRST! Wish you could have been there and watched all these camps come together like the brotherhood that we are. We layed our differences aside and now its time to move on in a very fast way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
We have all turned the other cheek, ROFLOL! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nah, I better clear this up before it gets out of hand, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We have all realized that we will do whatever needs to be done amongst our camps to get this job done and make sure BOMBARDIER IS FIRST! Wish you could have been there and watched all these camps come together like the brotherhood that we are. We layed our differences aside and now its time to move on in a very fast way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It is good to see, makes for some boring reading on my part [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It is always good to hear that everyone steped up to help the DSs reign supreme. Good Job to everyone.

Old 04-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Az, it was nice meeting you Gary and Kelly. Anytime you want to come to this part of the country give me a call.

Old 04-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i will cause i want some of that good southern LA food you were telling of [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Well My Story Gose Like This