CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS rules Planet Sand...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS rules Planet Sand...

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
YAAAWWWNNN, Bigshow, my friend...wake up and smell what horsepower is cleaning house now days....Scooby WAS the news in his day. But guess what my man??? He is old news now. Like I said, I admire him for laying the foundation but, again, I will reiterate this...thats old news. Its like this, he talks such a good game on here now days and yes, I can talk a good game too, but Im out here seeing with my own eyes whats really going down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
anyone that doesnt know what hp is cleaning house these days is deaf and blind.....but why are u takining such a hard line with scooby? none of my buiswax bro, i just havent seen u be so cold too someone...i think too much crawfish is starting too make u bitter...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]....YAWNNNNNNN, ill catch u later bro, if i dont go out and mow now, ill never get er done...lol..Take care......

Old 04-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats fair enough, Im man enough to answer your question as Im STILL waiting on Scooby to answer my question as to why he takes such a hard line against everything 222 or MrHP has to say....onto your question...Bigshow, I have such a very hard time with ANYBODY who seems to lay low waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce on people who are out here shedding sweat and tears so that ALL OF US can sit back and grin knowing that we have just been made so proud to own one of the best built, fastest atv's on the planet. Yeah, go ahead and laugh...but let me finish...Scooby has taken it upon himself to come out on the open forum and question the very tire dimensions of MrHp as if Eric dont know the difference between a 22" or 25" tire much less the rollout between the two. Go ahead and laugh some more...but Im still not finished....Scooby also seems to have ALL the right answers to MPH, ET's or POWER to WEIGHT calculations but has YET to prove any of his theories on the track, in the dunes or otherwise. So, until this is done, Im gonna continue to take a hard stand against ANYONE who cant respect another man for his hard earned effort into making us who we are today, THE FASTEST ON THE PLANET, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

fair enough, i see where u are coming from. Like the old saying goes" To Be The Man, U got To Beat The Man, U Got To Walk That Isle, Stylin And Profiling, WOOOO" (The nature boy)

Old 04-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
fair enough, i see where u are coming from. Like the old saying goes" To Be The Man, U got To Beat The Man, U Got To Walk That Isle, Stylin And Profiling, WOOOO" (The nature boy)
There we go...I thought we were on different planets for a minute....now we are on the same wave length. Now where is Scooby to answer my question?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

choose stop misrepresenting my postings on this forum with respect to 222 and mrhp. i have a lot of respect for what they have accomplished with the DS. i'm posting my point of view on this forum which i have a right to do. i think you'll find over time 98% of what i say is true, you might not believe it when it's posted but down the road it will become evident.

choose where were you when i beat the gsxr1300 DS at little sahara?

i just fired up the 720 again. there ain't no way in hell i'm going to get SMOKED by ANY 450 based quad.

anyway lets stop jacking mrhp thread.

enough already.

country i'm reading the posts at planet sand and digesting the info. several things there don't support what mrhp and 222 claim and other do - still evaluating.

Old 04-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

We are not jacking MrHp's thread. We are simply talking about the DS ruling Planet Sand and your the one who is trying to take the victory away and your a DS brother. Whats up with that?

As far as you outrunning the Busa bike, I wasnt there. But we are talking about 300ft drag races. You want to talk about anything beyond that then yeah, the turbo bikes are pulling hard. But all I have to tell you is to beware of Airforceone's blue YFZ 480, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I SAID STOP MISREPRESENTING MY POSTS!!

i beat the busa from the start, to 50 feet, 100 feet 300 feet, 1000 feet, he was lengths behind the whole time.

a 480cc, LOL.

you know what's old news, 120HP... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good luck Scooby, your gonna need it, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, and just so YOU know, THE DS'S RULED PLANET SAND, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have a Happy Easter Scooby. Hope to see ya next weekend, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW

country i'm reading the posts at planet sand and digesting the info. several things there don't support what mrhp and 222 claim and other do - still evaluating.
Why would you go to a 2-stroke forum to verify the claims of the guys who are on the 4-stroke podium? Just the difference in the power delivery makes setup so different between 2 and 4 strokes. I would talk to 222 or Mr. HP to verify the claims of others, not the other way around.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 07:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
I SAID STOP MISREPRESENTING MY POSTS!!

i beat the busa from the start, to 50 feet, 100 feet 300 feet, 1000 feet, he was lengths behind the whole time.

a 480cc, LOL.

you know what's old news, 120HP... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Did the Busa know you were racing? lol

Seriously, how a motor makes its power is just as important as overall power. There was a DS at Planet Sand that was making 150 hp but it was giving away about 100 lbs to Eric's bike. It had 30 more hp and 100 lbs more weight after you factored in the 120 lb jockey. Yet it was a full .7 slower on the run where it was running right. Why do you think that is? Eric's bike was making more power at 30 feet because he was at 7000 rpm while the other bike was still at 5000 rpm. I don't know what rpm they were at at the 30' mark, that is just an illustration. The power to weight numbers are pretty close though.

A motor that revs 20% quicker is more appealing to me than 20% more peak horse power.......... especially if peak torque is similar. my $0.02

Quick Reply: DS rules Planet Sand...