CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE

Another funny guy was Bigmojo. LMAO.

Yjacket didn't last very long because he took everything seriously and fought every battle with a vengence. He finally snapped and went after the wrong moderator and got the ax.

Yjacket was the first to call Fatholly "Big'un", lmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

He was the creator of RainingCloud, lol.

He also coined the term "Robust" when describing powerbands! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good Times!

Old 10-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I almost forgot! There was this one guy called BomBusa that only made like 5 posts before he got mad and left.

Apperently someone didn't worship the guy's creation and he got all offended and left for a couple of years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

j/k Gregg. lol

Old 10-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: supersonictoys

wow I was scared to look in here . so this is nuts brain child? figures LOL. you know , seems to me that....arguing on the internet is just like the special olympics........ you may win but you are still retarded....... LOL</end quote></div>

ROFLMAO

No, I'm laughing at you. . . not with you. . . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] oops, did I say that wrong? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

anyone remember when I felt sorry for Fatholly because I thought he was a heavy set girl with low self esteem? LOL. I honestly thought that

Old 10-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

anyone remember when I felt sorry for Fatholly because I thought he was a heavy set girl with low self esteem? LOL. I honestly thought that</end quote></div>

LMAO! I do remember that! That was a classic and Doug took it well! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anyone remember when I felt sorry for Fatholly because I thought he was a heavy set girl with low self esteem? LOL. I honestly thought that</end quote></div>

LOL. Yes, and that was too funny. Poor fat girl....