CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

The "Working on Saturday Sucks" Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The "Working on Saturday Sucks" Thread

I freakin hate working Saturdays. Every Saturday morning I sit waiting for anyone to post and there are only a couple posts. So here it is I'll be here every Saturady wanting some conversation... today is the day that I can sit here an not have my mouse on the minimize button for fear that my boss is going to sneak up on me. Lets hear it!

Man if I didn't have to work today I would be out at Buttercup... I know ILivSD is out there, and I have a whole crew of friends that are there too. I would head out after work but It will be too late and everyone packs up to leave early on Sunday... Its just not worth the fuel to go out for 2 Sunday morning rides... although I have done it before. Oh well I'll sit here and b!tch to anyone who will listen. I want to get out a couple more times before the bad heat starts hittin'. I've been out there in August for a night ride and that is just crazy. By June it will be too hot for my fat ****, so I'm runnin' out of time... If I don't get my fill I just might have to make a trip to Pismo this summer.

Old 04-29-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

I'll second that motion.....this sucks......don't even know if I'm going to end up with comp. time from being here.....supposed to leave for Vegas this morning and go get an axle from TheByrd, go have a beer or ten with the ninja...have some seafood, little gambling......see some ta-ta's.....missed a deadline and now trying to get it all wrapped up for monday morning....sittin here bumping out to 99.1 on some lame azz pc speakers....wishing I was at the dunes with my bike that is scattered all over my garage and the country (parts are still coming in)..... Was going to do a day trip to Vegas tomorrow and the pop's finds an old motor grader he want's to get.....so he's not game for the trip....ohhh well lifes tough...guess I should wear a helmet...

Old 04-29-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Don't feel bad buddy..You are not the only one who is sitting around at work thinking that there is much better things that I could be doing..I would love to hve loaded the bikes and headed up into the hills this weekend, but dragon and big d are both at work as well so I guess i will just have to sit at work and do some complaining with you. Saturday work sucks. Someone needs to get something really good going on hear. Right now the only thing that is keeping me going is i have the speakers on the computer turned up with some good tunes kicking out of them. Gotta have some music. No one is sitting around me so gotta love it loud..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] oh well..We will make it through the day.

Old 04-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, I like this thread.

Lets see....If I were home, I would....be at Sicily Island seeing who is willing to line up with my stock bike. LOL! I'd try to coax a few unsuspecting victims into making that mistake. ROFLOL! I would run until about dark. The end!

But on another note...dont feel bad...I have worked straight throught the last 3 Saturdays and have about 3 more to go before I get off to head up the country to the big city of Genoa, Nebraska for the Spring Jamboree. Yippee!

Is this what you were looking for today Fatholly?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

Thank god I'm not the only one... If I hadn't got any replies I would have lost it.

Old 04-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

I still might loose it..I hate working in a call center dealing with pissed of clients. This forum is the one thing that keeps me smiling because I can sit back a day dream about what it feels like on the sand dunes and flying through the air off of big jump..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gotta love it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Well I hate to rub this in your guy's faces but....I'm going riding this afternoon...hahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] just got off the phone with one of the guy's I work with....and me him and a couple of my cousins are going to go riding...this afternoon...living in a small desert town has it's benafits.....leave the garge to hundreds of thousands of acres of open desert riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and I got one up on most everybody....leave the garage ride for 10-15 mins. and bam I'm at my own uninhabited personal dunes....bout' 500 acres of hills small razor backs and dune hills....it is hard to live with..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If it makes you guy's feel better....I will have to ride my mom's KFX400..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] ....speaking of which anybody have suggestions for paddles sizes and exauhsts...????

Tom

Old 04-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

So where do you guy's work??????? and what do you do????

I work at China Lake Naval Air Warfare Center.....I work in a machine shop and do purchasing.....Navy Civilian...

Old 04-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I work on the coast of Louisiana in a little town called Fourchon. Im a logistics coordinator (glorified dispatcher) for the offshore drilling rigs and production platforms that are in the Gulf of Mexico. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have been doing this for almost 6 yrs. Before that I worked out on the drilling rigs as a roustabout, floorhand and derrickhand before I started to use my head instead of my back to do the work, LOL! Now, I have the priveledge of sitting behind a computer 12hrs a day trying my best to keep peace between other forum members, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The end......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
So where do you guy's work??????? and what do you do????

I work at China Lake Naval Air Warfare Center.....I work in a machine shop and do purchasing.....Navy Civilian...
I work for a mattress retailer, in San Diego, I run the operations for the distribution center. Saturday is chill... we don't do any recieving and all I have to do is send out my trucks with deliveries and hope for only a few problems. Its ok... accept for the working on Saturday thing. Oh yea I also have to work most holidays... big sale days ya know. It cool I still get my riding in... my boss is one of my oldest friends, so we ride together all the time... he just doesn't get why I'm on the forum all day so he busts my ballz about being on so much and f@cking off all day.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The "Working on Saturday Sucks" Thread