CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I need HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need HELP!!!!

Oregon guys, or anyone that has spent a fair amount of time camping at the Oregon coast. We cannot go our normal 3rd weekend for our monthly trip, so we are going to be there for Memorial Weekend. Problem is, I cannot find a campsite that will fit our needs. We will have 5 adults, and 2 young kids, and will be tenting it. 2 vehicals, one being very long. Anyone know of a privatly owned campground there that may have openings left. We are going that weekend either way, but would be fun to take the whole family......Anyone able to offer some info...Thanks all

Old 05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I need HELP!!!!

We did not book campsites in time this year. I think Memorial weekend requires about 6 months lead time. Your best shot would be Sand Dunes Frontier............but it will be dusty and there will be people up partying late every night. It is not the greatest family atmosphere if you know what I mean.

I will be doing day trips for Memorial weekend this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default I need HELP!!!!

Well how far is the drive nut, maybe you could take a few house guests for the weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This was a recent desision for that weekend, and it looks like the three of us will be at the hotel, and not family camping. Please someone must have an idea....

Old 05-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I need HELP!!!!

Dragon, you need the kind of help none of us can give![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] j/k lol

Old 05-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default I need HELP!!!!

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Dragon, you need the kind of help none of us can give![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] j/k lol
Well I cannot deny that. lol But my other issue is the one in question [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]