CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

There's plenty of room for people to sleep - Those that are planning on it, bring a pad and a sleeping bag.

Old 05-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Still iffy for me at best. I was planning on getting more done this past weekend but had the chance to spend all day Sunday with my daughter, just me and her. I started working on the motor, realised the oportunity at hand and said, "to heck with this, lets go rent a movie and enjoy our day together." Her eyes lit up and the smile on her face was worth a million dollars to me.

Old 05-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Trailblazer

What's up guy's, man it's been a while since I've posted anything, I feel like a complete newbie. I'll be there friday morning until monday afternoon. Hopefully with better weather, went up for the Easter weekend and woke up monday morning after easter to about 5 inches of snow. Hope to meet some of you guys that have helped me in the past on the forums. I have met Jed at St. Ann's a year or 2 ago at Thunder. I had just made my own end cap and ask Jed to ride it and see what he thought, do you remember Jed?
Maybe we should set up a time to line the bottom of Thunder with DS's and meet everybody. Let me know what you think.
Thanks again to everybody for helping me in the past. My Baja is not the fastest around but I think I have it running pretty good for an almost stock machine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

best place to meet up with everyone will be Sat am at the base of Choke- I think Jed said the races start around 8am??? not sure why that early but I showed up around 11am last year and just about everything was gone! I'll be getting up a little earlier this time.

Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

We need to have a campfire night with everyone there.

Old 05-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Trailblazer

so what is the count thus far? How many bombs? how many total going with wives and children? Is it going to be a huge camp?

Old 05-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

Every night is a campfire night with pyrotechnics starting saturday night at 10pm. Does that work for you Matt??

Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

I think we are 12- 15 bombs if everyone shows and yes the camp will be huge, I think 15 or more rigs/trucks/trailers there should be 3-4 rails, a coupla dirt bikes and around 30 quads in the group. I'm thinking a smaller circle with a larger outer cirlce will be necessary, every one bring firewood to donate to the cause.

Old 05-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

YEPPERS! We are gettin everything ready. Bringing 90 gal. of fuel for ALOT of dune time!!Leaving Thurs. 6am!! Should get there before dark. How do we find you all?? Look out for us. Got the new Maroon 4500. with a mini Quad mounted on top, a RED DS in the bed. and the River Forest toyhauler!!

T MINUS 60 HOURS AND COUNTING!!!!!

Any other Vegas Guys going Thurs.? HEY whats the weather like? Shorts? how cold at night?

In the imortal words of Flounder " BOOOY THIS IS GONNA BEEE GRRREAT!!!!!!"

Old 05-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

see you guys there.....major look me up,i wana run that 1000 with my 600

Quick Reply: Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call