CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Alright, due to some little problems, we are not riding the third weekend of the month this month. However we will be up there Sat, Sun, and Monday for some good riding. Who else going to come out to play that weekend??? I should be needing to break in and really try out a nicely improved Dragon Ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Alright..Yes it is my fault we will not be riding the third weekend of the month..I am djing a wedding on that saturday....Dragon is right we will be riding on Memorial weekend. I am hoping he will be needing to break in some new stuff. It will def. be a great weekend as the Banshee will be back up an running by then and I look forward to running it and the DS for some great fun. I don't know about you Drgaon but I am really looking forward to a break. I need it..

Old 05-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
Alright..Yes it is my fault we will not be riding the third weekend of the month..I am djing a wedding on that saturday....Dragon is right we will be riding on Memorial weekend. I am hoping he will be needing to break in some new stuff. It will def. be a great weekend as the Banshee will be back up an running by then and I look forward to running it and the DS for some great fun. I don't know about you Drgaon but I am really looking forward to a break. I need it..
I can drink to that.....And the break in period should be done by then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congratulations on more cool stuff! Be sure you gap those rings properly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The faster you guys get, the more often I end my prayers with.........."and prepare me for the butt whoopin I am about to receive".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That Banshee worries me..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Any chance you are going to be able to come out and play that weekend?

Old 05-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yah, I will be in Florence on Sat and Coos Bay on Sun and Mon................On Memorial weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

Why Coos, and not Winchester?

Old 05-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Range Rover

To answer the question for NUT, there seems to be more action at the hill at Box Car, than at Winchester on the big weekends. Whats this I'm reading here, Nut is expecting to get his a$s handed to him by a Crash's shee.....? Thats a true sign of a good loser......ahh there was a thread dedicated to just that subject matter.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

He best be scared. He might be eating sand. But don't worry nut. There will be no guy sitting on the back of my maching. Maybe a cute blonde haired girl, BUT NO DUDE WITHOUT HIS SHIRT.....

Old 05-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
He best be scared. He might be eating sand. But don't worry nut. There will be no guy sitting on the back of my maching. Maybe a cute blonde haired girl, BUT NO DUDE WITHOUT HIS SHIRT.....
Hey now, your 5 year old niece does not count [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!