CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

memorial weekend

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default memorial weekend

You are correct there

Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default memorial weekend

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
whats the matter dragon , does 80 degrees give you that... not so fresh feeling?? LMAO!!
Man if it is over 77 degrees he is complaining. It is pathetic.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] As for me I love the heat, but I would not miss the chance to go ride in Oregon. The hills are fun..

Old 05-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default memorial weekend

I will be battling ther crowd at Pismo...Pole 6 only because it is close and it's cool on the beach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default memorial weekend

never been to pismo, is it as regulated as they say?

Old 05-18-2006, 02:42 AM
Range Rover
Default memorial weekend

I went to pismo only once.....man do I wish I had my ds then. I thought it was way nice there. Alot bigger than silver lake. Oh well.......maybe one day!!!

Old 05-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default memorial weekend

but didnt they have noise restrictions everywhere and speedlimits on the beach and if two people line up and race they get tickets? and you have to drive through a stream and then down a half mile of soft beach to get to the camping area? and arent all the dunes rounded on one side and drop offs on the other from the wind blowing in from the ocean all the time? and dont I sound negative? LOL but do I have this all right? I like nevada. no speedlimits no registration required, you can run open header if you want to, ride double if you want to, fireworks are fine, not even helmets are required! and if you find a hooker out in the dunes shes legal too!

Old 05-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default memorial weekend

And you love it. Good deal. I still trade all that to ride at the Oregon coast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am glad you like it over there, and it is somewhere fairly close for you to ride. Oregon is only an extra hour of drive, and for us all well worth it. And yes there are noise restrictions, and speed restrictions (on the beach only), we can race in many areas, Winchester has one spot that it is not allowed, but everyone does it anyway. (cops...ride away, ride away) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Registration is required, but the sand is awesome, and the weather is great. And to be honest, anything over like 68 degrees is pushing it got me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All that matters, is everyone have fun!!!

Old 05-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Trailblazer
Default memorial weekend

SuperSonic~
about 4 of us are headed up to Sand Mt on Wed. night late.... We will be there until Monday. I am the only one with a DS if I get it back together by WED(bent subframe and steering stem)!!! OTherwise i'm riding a CR250 bike... Anyhow not sure where we are gonna camp, probably left at the 1st bathroom and out to those first set of dunes. Were driving a biege or goldish Z71 with a big tex trailer and a Silver Toyota Tacoma. I cant wait to see your busa DS run!!! You are bringing it arent you!!! Hopefully it wont be AS crowded as Pismo is, I really dont want to get ran over by some drunk in a Sand Rail.

Old 05-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default memorial weekend

Hello coffee roaster, if we go the busa will be going. sand mountain will be a ZOO! if your wanting a quiet , low trafic weekend this aint it!

Old 05-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Trailblazer
Default memorial weekend

Me and about 15 other guys will be heading up to Hurley, Wisconsin for a little mud action. It is a good time. Lot's of holes to swallow my 800 in and a whole lot of Tittie Bars!

Quick Reply: memorial weekend