CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Need Help With Pic's ASAP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help With Pic's ASAP!!!!

Hey Guy's and Gal's,
I need some or a good pic of any Comp. Hill with bikes would be good. I am hoping to get something in the next hour. I have an appointment to get some very nice business cards for my business I am starting, Comp. Hill Clothing, made and can not come up with a good pic in any of my stuff. Please Help!!!! P.M. me if you have any and I will get you my e-mail.

Thanks,
Tom

Old 05-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

If it is not to late I have a few I can find for you. let me know what exactly you are looking for though. Sorry it is a little late.

Old 05-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Pro Rider

Thank You, Cynick I appreciate the offer......but it did get a little late for today.....so here it is, Guy's and Gal's I need shots....high res. would be awsome.....of bikes racing the hil and bikes lined up and ready to dump the clutch....Mario thanks for the help real quick great pics....but wanted to get the whole hill in the shot.... if that pic of you mopping up whoever you were mopping up was zoomed out for the whole hill it would have been perfect....help a DS brother out and set all your cameras to it's highest res. setting......all you guy's at Utah this weekend.....get some good shots...front shots of bikes ready to rip up the hill and bikes racing up the hill....will end up on the business card, DS Days shirt or some other shirt that will be hopefully seen all over the place......email all pics to.....bombdsbaja@hotmail.com........thanks in advance all.....and a special thanks to Mario for getting me some pics right away...and Glenn for the pics soon to come............

Thanks,
Tom

Old 05-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

a coupla months back there were some great pics posted of the races @4STROKE WARS, from what I recall there were great roost shots and side by side pics up the hill. I don't have a link but do a search.

Old 05-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

Well thought I had pics that I was going to run with but they were not high enough res. for a good quality print. I don't have very many good (high res.) pics. I am needing help from the DS community to get me some good high res. pics. 800K +. Pics of bikes leaving the line, shooting the hill, duning, bowling...hopefully DS's but I'm open to all...actually all makes and even rails would be great. I am needing pics to start working on DS Days shirts..and other projects....For a little incentive...for all pics I use on any of my products I have a spare Jackson laying around...

Thanks All,
Tom

Old 05-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

Go to my quads link, go to Glamis, go to 1/15/06 FSW. In there are 2 sets low and high res of the hill and launches.

Old 05-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

Very nice pics BajaX04.......I can see one of those pics ending up on the DS Days shirt....you'll have to P.M. me your address so I can send Mr. Andrew Jackson packing in your direction...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Keep um' coming this is what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Tom