CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

I will rent a suv if I come and sleep in the back.

Old 06-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Just a heads up, if you show up to the beach entrance and they are sold out, you will not be allowed on the beach if you do not have a prior reservation. I would hate to see anyone go through the effort and fly out here and then not be able to get access to the beach.

Glen if you do fly out, what airport do you think you will fly into?

Old 06-07-2006, 02:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Man that sucks. Who has reservations? Are they restricted to one vehicle?

Anyone going from Vegas? If I cant make it my bike sure can. I can send it with someone from down here for Jed and Glenn to race. It can be race ready for Jed.

Im still waiting on the beach house deal and now we have to see if there is any reservations left.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 02:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

http://www.reserveamerica.com/

I actually clicked on the dates and it said 429 available. ???

I won't be making this trip as our trip to St. Anthony is in early July (unless something changes).

Campground Search Results

You have chosen the following Criteria:

Facility Type: Campsite
Campground Name / Alias: Oceano Dunes SVRA
State/Province: CA
Arrival Date: Friday June 16, 2006
Length of Stay: 2

Change My Search Criteria

Sort by
Campground Sort by
State/Prov Sort by
Agency Sorted by
Availability
Oceano Dunes SVRA CA Not Available
View Other Dates

Sort by
Campground Sort by
State/Prov Sort by
Agency Sorted by
Availability

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 Result Page 1 of 1

Link to reservations

Old 06-07-2006, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

The reservations aren't that hard to make. As of right now there are 433 reservations. The web site is Reserve America and the campground you want is Oceano Dunes SVRA not Pismo State Beach. If you drive your RV and your wife is driving seperate in her SUV you would need 2 reservations, one reservation for each vehicle.

A reservation for Friday night and Saturday night for 1 vehicle will cost $27.50. You make the reservation on line and when you pull up to the gate, the ranger has a list of names of people who have reservations. Of course if the weekend is not sold out when you get there then you can just pay your fee there. But since it is summer time and father's day weekend, and 4sw I would bet the beach will sell out quick.

All this if for over night camping. If you stay in a beach house, hotel, etc and will just be on the beach durring the day you can just get a day pass. Day passes are limited but I believe they only sell out on very large holidays. Keep in mind that if you do not camp on the beach you will have to trailer your quad to and from the beach every day, there are no houses, hotels or other campgrounds that you can ride your quad onto the beach.

Another option people have if they want to camp on the beach is Luv 2 Camp, they have camping trailers that they deliver to your spot on the beach. My parents rented one last year, worked out well, you call them once you are on the beach and they set it up where ever you want.

Blackhawk and I were talking about making the trip to pismo, still not 100% on our plans. If we do go, I am sure if anyone is flying into the LA area we can help out in getting you up to pismo.

Old 06-07-2006, 02:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Thanks, I have not had the time today to look into it. But thanks for the info.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

I am planning on coming. But without a place to stay, its not going to happen.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
I am planning on coming. But without a place to stay, its not going to happen.
Bring the ladies in your picture and I'll come and bring my trailer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's a Father's Day Present!

Old 06-07-2006, 03:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Jed:

Did you get those stickers peeled off your Bay Windows on your new trailer yet? Finally got mine off the Bay Windows the other week. Looks great - don't notice there not there and now I can see out of those beautiful windows I paid so much money for.

The stickers were a pain though. Hard to peel off and left some serious goo behind. Even with the Goo-B-Gone I gave myself a serious blister trying to get all the goo off the windows.

Old 06-07-2006, 04:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Ok fellas, I just moved my sons B-day up a week. His b-day is on the 19th. All is good in that direction. Now all we need is the reservations, day passes, Bigdaddy to go, And beach house. If all goes together we can do this. If we cant get the crib to stay at then we can go to plan B.

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo