CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I am sorry to all !!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 05:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am sorry to all !!!!!!!

No joke,
Guys I appologize to all of you!!!!Glenn and Mario for the most part.............my trip fell to ****.......and is not going to work this time out.........I am going to bow out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Mario, I will be headed to Vegas for a one night trip tomorrow fairly early AM..I had to salvage the weekend to some sort of enjoyment..........if I can get ahold of you and meet up as we are crossing path's I will give you my Reservation for Pismo incase somdbody needs it........Glenn, I had the red cups and planned on picking up Ice...I applogize.........I will make this up to all parties during DS day's.....

Chris,
I was really hopeing to meet the Mrs. Blackhawk.........I know it will happen...........

Mario, Mike and if you make it 2Big,
Give them he!!..................

I will owe everybody for this not working out as planned..........and I will try to make it up during DS days....................................

V/R,
Tom

Old 06-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Pro Rider

dont worry your little head about it. it sounds like you ran into a little of my luck lately. the tank is full the nitrous bottels are full and the extremes are mounted up. and last but not least 650 viper is on his way out here to ride it for me. im sure we will get together sooner or later. sorry about your weekend.

Old 06-16-2006, 06:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

guess ill take the camera out of the bathroom....sigh. ruin all my fun!

Old 06-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH MY!!! Ya gonna miss a good time dood, Im at the airport getting ready to fly out in a few[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2006, 01:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Tommy,

With your track record over the past year I'd have been more suprised if you showed up than if you canceled. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Come on man, you gotta get your junk together. I miss those events like being at VERY LARGE hotels in Vegas and hearing crap happen like fire alarms at 2:15am that wake up a few THOUSAND people!