CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bomb 300' times?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bomb 300' times?

Drakesters bike did a 4.43 and is a stock bore full weight DS on the bottle. It might have done better but I was on it and I am a Yamaha guy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

4.06 with a stockbore, stock stroke on NOS at a sanctioned event with guard beams. The run was backed up with a 4.07, 4.08 and several 4.09's

I don't believe this is good enough to stand though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Of course you don't. It wouldn't benefit your investments to believe it even if you watched it. There still is one way to get to see it yourself though. The offer still stands.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Which offer?

Old 10-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
Drakesters bike did a 4.43 and is a stock bore full weight DS on the bottle. It might have done better but I was on it and I am a Yamaha guy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That might be the most impressive performance yet in the bomb community. I wonder how much is left in that bike.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

I saw it and I know what was done to the quad and it is stock bore. I so impressed Im going to spend a little more cash. After all he is now the fastest DS in my home town LOL. Drakester and Raw for that matter are class acts and deserves all the props for how it ran. ******* do you ever just think about reading and not posting. Man that is a wonderful thought. Now Ill sit back and read your reply because Im sure there will be one

Old 10-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Default Bomb 300' times?

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
I saw it and I know what was done to the quad and it is stock bore. I so impressed Im going to spend a little more cash. After all he is now the fastest DS in my home town LOL. Drakester and Raw for that matter are class acts and deserves all the props for how it ran. ******* do you ever just think about reading and not posting. Man that is a wonderful thought. Now Ill sit back and read your reply because Im sure there will be one

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....Amen brother. All jokes aside I thought all things being considered that Drakesters bike was the most impressive bike at the Clash. Drakester and I are both considered big boys ( I dont know why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ) and no matter how we raced, motor to motor or bottle to bottle he always beat me and I have a 730[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Besides who really cares about times and weather they are legit or not. The people who were actually there know how impressive his bike was/is and for anyone to say otherwise without even being there is crazy.

Old 10-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Originally posted by: MrMeaner

I'm sorry, did I miss something? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Range Rover
Default Bomb 300' times?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
i dont know where this would put my bike at but at dunefest there was a bike with a 200 lb rider that ran a5.2 well when my little yfzfryguy pilot got on it it was able to get that bike by about 2 lengths. you guys calculate it for me and let me know. i have a whole bunch of 5.84, threw 5.89 not bad for an overweight gal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
"my little yfzfryguy", what the he!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img], not "your" guy, but I'm more than happy to take your bike for a spin anytime Scott. BTW, if you bring that new bomb of yours up here next year to dunefest, and need a pilot, look me up, I won't turn that offer down again...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Nice Pic page, Tony!

Quick Reply: Bomb 300' times?