CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

hey guys i recently put a dynojet jet kit and a carb mount filter on my stock ds with a w/b exhaust on the stock carb and at first it ran good wasnt tuned rite and i was in the process of tuning it and she started spitten n sputterin n would only idle?? and it would stall and die if you gave it gas so i figured i was choking it out too much fuel so i went to a 185 to a 180 to see if it would change at this time it wouldnt start so i put new plugs in it today still no start so i wonder if i was too lean go to a 190 still no start and its really starting to make me mad i can't figure it out and we have a trip planned to the badlands on tuesday and need it to ride so thank you before hand on your help

Old 07-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Did you mess with the ground wire. Sometimes if it comes loose when you rev up it vibrates the ground connestion and stalls bike so make sure its tight. Could also be your regulator try to turn your lights on and start her.

Unless you forgot something in the dyna jet kit.

Old 07-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

well i've got spark so it can't be electrical ... what is there that i could have forgotten in the jet kit??

Old 07-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider

Are both plugs firing? Maybe one fouled if not I had a stopped up pitcock once. Take the line off and see if gas will come out. I also had a stopped up jet that did that once.