CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

St. Anthony

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Anthony

Well we are headed to St. Anthony Id. tomorrow. We will be there from the 7th-14th if you are gonna be there let us know maybe we can hook up for a ride.

Hope to see ya out there.

Old 07-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default St. Anthony

Looks like I will be there in the afternoon on saturday till sunday. I will try to find a spot at the BLM camp ground. I am sure to be at thunder right before sundown. Otherwise, come over into the campground and say hi.

Old 07-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

Well we just made it back and it was a blast I will post some pictures later. We had a good time and I made it up Choke. I was the only female in our group to even try and I did it twice as a matter of fact and it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

I didn't get to meet anyone else I didn't make it to Thunder when Jed was there but I hope you had fun to. I did see Qball (Cory) and his family it was good to see them again. I looked for Duneme and never saw him as far as I know.

We all had a blast. My youngest got beat up by a fifth wheel hitch and a swing and fell while on someones shoulders all on the same spot his forehead so he looks a little beat up. But he still had fun and rode alot with us and on his own bike along with my oldest.

I wish other people could have made it, it was a blast.

Pictures will be posted soon and video as soon as I figure out how to edit all that was recorded. It was a blast.

Old 07-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

Glad you liked it, it is dune heaven with all its monsterous bowls that flow like water on a fast paced ride!
So how'd you guys like Devils Dune? talk about a monster!

Old 07-15-2006, 02:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

I personally never made it to devils dune but Seth loved it. I was watching the kids when he made it over there. I was just happy to make it up Choke. Seth say's that Dead horse bowl is pretty impressive also. He also said that middle bowl was extremely impressive only three of us peaked over that to ride it. wow. The bowls are awesome and so are the hills we only had one good incedent when I ran over my leg and peeled my shoe off but I stayed on the quad so not a wreck (right) at least that was the only one on the bike. Oh I forgot I also got A$$holed by a friend of mine who wasn't looking were she was going. It sucked but it only broke my six pack rack a little the YFZ she was on it broke the plastic and one of the headlights. She wasn't even the one right behind me her son was and he went around I had my youngest with me but all is good and nobody got hurt.

This was our second trip and it is now an annual event we are hoping to make it twice next year once in July and the other is June for the Flatlander trip. Just keep us informed so we can plan for it.

Can't wait to go again.

Old 07-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

Originally posted by: cynick

This was our second trip and it is now an annual event we are hoping to make it twice next year once in July and the other is June for the Flatlander trip. Just keep us informed so we can plan for it.

Can't wait to go again.
Awesome!!

Old 07-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

Got back yesterday morning. . . cleaned the trailer and bikes then went out for a bite to eat then home for a HUGE nap.

Had a great trip. This was our second time as well but, a lot of 1st timers in our group.

It was a little hot mid-days and got a little rain most days.

Took in some sights as well.

Too short of a vacation.

Didn't get around to hooking up the helmet cam at all this trip so, no video.

Jed, Jeremy and Chuck showed up Saturday and we got a little time to visit with them. Always good to see those guys.

Campground was packed. . . getting tough to get sites. Probably have to go to Sand Hill's or something next year.

Old 07-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

Glad you all had fun, and a safe trip. Cynick, sorry we didnt meet. I was only there for one night.

Mark, you have ruined me for life!!!!!!!

Now I know I cant buy a new car until I can get one with that kind of power to weight. Holy smokes does that thing RIP!!!!! Did you get it out to choke and devils, and see what she could do?
It was nice seeing you folks again, and meeting some more of your friends. Glad you made it home safe.

Old 07-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

Jed I know what your saying. Once you ride in one of those Tom Pro's.........life just isnt quite the same. They are wicked fast little buggers!!

Old 07-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default St. Anthony

Holy crap you aint a kidding. Really fast.

Hey did you have any luck wiht trailers yesterday?

Quick Reply: St. Anthony