CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

tracy do not listen to glenn, that is funny lmao.

Old 08-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

i secon what glenn said. name the price.

Old 08-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ TRACY!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Old 08-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: cynick
By the way check out picture #21,
NICE.........
2Big I like the LOW profile on that DS. Who does your shock work HHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

LMFAO.....................
So money or liftime member to the Comp. Hill Clothing Company................VIP Club.........ohh yeah you know what I'm talking about.............discount and free clothing.......for you and your family for life............now it may not pay right now in $$$$$$$$$$$$ but think about the long run.........LMFAO.......Glenn that so has to go on a shirt with a picture of a red cup and in a Brush Script Racing coming off of it.............Glenn.............don't fight it, it will only make you money in the long run..................Who wouldn't buy that shirt???????????????

Tom

Old 08-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tom!!!!! I hear that 2big has the money pics, could be worth $10,000 dollars!!!!!! He has the proof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Actually Seth had the camera most of the time or I would have some good ones of everyone. You guys really are a great group of guys. I will say it will always be here for me to see but everyone else is gonna have to give me some #'s and I will see if it goes away or not. hehehe. Man I can't wait to see what kind of pictures I can get for DS Days.

And Scott I don't even know how to photo shop so you better be nice to me. I promise to be nice. I thought you guys liked that picture and that is why you were so happy to get it taken. Oh and why the heck didn't you bring any chili lime almonds. I really like those things.

Old 08-13-2006, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
By the way check out picture #21,
NICE.........
2Big I like the LOW profile on that DS. Who does your shock work HHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
OMG! And you heard stories about me at sandfest??? Hail, they have pic's of you!!! By the way Glenn, that is a cute picture of an 8 sec. ride...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 08-13-2006, 01:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about your Truck Glenn. We just made it back from Oregon it was a blast. It was great to meet you all, can't wait to see ya at DS Days who ever can make it. I am definately going again next year. Never had a problem with anything thank goodness.

By the way check out picture #21, When it is approved. Proof what beer can do to two grown men. Gotta love it. Again it was great to meet you all and can't wait to do it again. Have a good weekend.
That picture is great![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I thought that was a picture of Scott volunteering in the "Big Brother" program for the developmentally delayed.

That was really nice to give your little brother a ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO! Glenn's gonna kill me.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2006, 01:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The Found On Road Dead f350 is home tonight with new heads. LOL
NUT think about that story of the legs being shortened [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k

TOO much body to put my arms around with 2big up front LMAO I sure dont like riding beach!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!