CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

the truth is out on coon

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the truth is out on coon

the pics have been posted and they are all there for you to see, anyone interested in it check it out at odp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2006, 09:38 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Whats that all about. Is their a reason for the FU's? I think I will take some pics of my bike and flip everyone off cause thats cool I guess.................

Old 08-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO!!!!!!!! you must have missed the fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2006, 09:43 PM
amd
Pro Rider

I guess so...?????

Old 08-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh!! and its rcoon azz!! 2big LOL

Old 08-16-2006, 12:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

They were'nt reffering to everyone JT, Just someone in particular Id say...

Old 08-16-2006, 02:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
They were'nt reffering to everyone JT, Just someone in particular Id say...

There is a freakin' elephant in the room so i'm going to point it out![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Grandpa Rcoop came onto this forum and started spreading flat out lies about Glenn's Chassis that won KOTH in Jan of '06. Some feelings were hurt and some divides created.........some mended, some not. Bottom line, a good man's integrity was called out falsly and now the truth is told.

The accusation made by rcoop included the name of the builder who supposedly stretched this frame for Glenn and made it out of chromoly. Rcoop said that two were made by Dustin and that Glenn had one and rcoop bought the other for $3700. Rcoop then went on to say that Glenn ran this stretched, chromoly frame as an OEM chassis in the KOTH class and won the trophy by cheating.

Dustin came on and completely refuted rcoop's claims saying he had never met rcoop and has never done work on a DS chassis. Not one and certainly not two.

This type of unsubstantiated claim is a risk to Glenn and Ron's livelyhood and if it were true, it would be one thing but to make it all up was reprehensible[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There it is in a NUTshell..........

Old 08-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

after spending over 400 dollars in gas to see this frame i thought i would have some fun with the pictures. there was nothing meant by them and if your affended by them im sorry. but if you would have seen the one that had to be removed then you would have been affended for sure. becareful what you post becouse your one click from a disaster like i did. i went to post a pic. and i clicked on the wrong one needless to say my mistake was taking care of. it was all in good fun, dont worry i have some great action shots of my buddy 222 that will be posted if i dont get a discount on some parts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

In my opinion, that bird is justified. There are a few people that I would also like to flip off as well - I consider this group theropy.

Old 08-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
In my opinion, that bird is justified. There are a few people that I would also like to flip off as well - I consider this group theropy.

If Im not mistaken, I thought you lived in the same country as the rest of us....the home of the free & brave....get to flippin, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: the truth is out on coon