CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Fall Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Fall Jamboree

Yfzdunejumper,

I dont know how much more credit I can give BBIII. When I found out that a NOHVA officail gave him the OK to race in that class, I said he had nothing to worry about. Meaning that I DONT THINK HE CHEATED. Ive said it before and Ill say it again the problem isnt/wasnt BBIII, its NOHVA in my opinion. I hold nothing against BBIII what so ever. We spoke in PM's and we are good, at least as far as Im concerned and Im sure he feels the same. CONGRATS BBII ON BOTH OF YOUR WINS, you definatly were the fast 4stoke of the whole weekend.

As far as the race in question your talking about between me and Drmoosenuckle I presume, I did check my video's over and over and over again. My video's showed him beating me (just like I said earlier) by a half a bike or so. Your right I shouldnt have said a tire lenth. Either way he won the race. I have no problem with that. I wish I would have got the chance to shake his hand. My side of the story is: After that race was over and after I got shut down I turned around to look at the flag guy calling the race to see who won but he had already called the race before I turned around. So I went over to the guy taking pins and asked " did I lose, do you need a pin" he said " I dont know" so he asked the other guy next to him and he didnt know either. Mean while they are still sending people though. These guys taking pins asked the caller if I had lost he said he couldnt remember due to acouple of races had gone by since then so the told me just keep racing with two pins. I lined up one more time with someone ( I dont know who) and won that race before I lined up with BBIII. The last two races with BBIII was the first time me and him lined up.

This is the honest to God truth. Drmoosenuckle beat me and if he wants to claim the second place spot I have no problem with that. Its completely fine by me. His bike was also very impressive and very fast. Congrats to him beating me and good job on the build.

If anyone would like to disguss this further pm me and Ill give you my phone number and we can talk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Mark

Old 10-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

boy am i glad the raptor broke because i think i would have went home with my tail between my legs with all those FAST 4 strokes that were in attendance!

Old 10-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

Its all cool. I heard that was the case with the pins and I understand. Like I said I wouldn't MAKE them take my pin either. Like I also said I don't think you are a cheat or did anything wrong EVERYONE I know that knows you says your a stand up guy and thats enough for me. I can't wait to race you when my nitrous is working. There was another DS maybe that was the one Bobby beat. There was nothing at stake and we ALL have put to much time in to worrying about something that was for fun and thats what it was fun. I am sure after this they will do a double class like the banshee's next time.

Old 10-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ok I have to but in and say a few words. First of all this cheating word is a big word to be using. I turned these guys on to this race so I feal bad about the crap they are going through. I have been going to the jamboree's since they started and there has never been a rule about internal engine mods. So these guys to race in both classes was totally legal by nohva rules. I have internal engine mods but I honestly dont think I belong in the outlaw class (YET). Heck that would be saying either you have a stock piped bike, or you better go NOS.
I think everybody needs to realise that times are changing and people are getting faster. Some of you have been to other parks that have told me about the fast bikes. Well they are coming this way!
No hard feeling to anybody, but I feel our out of state friends were treated badly. I am imbarrised by it.

Old 10-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

Thankyou for saying that. If I could do it all over again I would have given them a pin anyway. But I wasnt sure who won, thats why I asked.

I really feel horable about this whole thing. I have a sick feeling in my belly. Im trying to build a fast 4stoke (my DS) and after everything thats happened it makes me want to push my DS in a lake and just ride the Outlander.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

That would be one heck of a catch for someone. LOL I, and many other people know how you ds runs. I can just imagin my son on that thing with the NOS! I think the KC guys are cool about everything now. I would like to know if Jared (the 450 with no plastics) is cool. Next year will be better!

Old 10-03-2006, 12:05 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

Alright, everybodys had their say and it sounds like all is well now.

Heard a lot of bitching about NOHVA, sounds like it might be deserved, so the solution is don't deal with NOHVA. Where else could we go race? Someplace in the midwest here. There are some places here in Kansas, BBIII knows where they are, good tracks, I believe one has lights. Alas, I think they're done for the winter though.

Any thoughts?

Oh yeah, Goodsound.... KU - Nebraska OVERTIME at Nebraska!!!!!!! Most people around here would consider that a win for KU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sorry, couldn't resist

Old 10-03-2006, 12:06 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

And Crandles, yes Jared is cool...

Old 10-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

My last post was a reply to Yfzdunejumper.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Chad, Thanks for the compliment. I was in the process of writing a somewhat ( for lack of a better word) nasty reply to you until I saw what you wrote. I am though confused about some things so I would like to talk to you. Please call me.

Quick Reply: Genoa Fall Jamboree