CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Heads up!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heads up!

As I posted in Donal's thread Im also going to be getting rid of my DS. I will be posting all of the performance parts (too much to list here) on Ebay probably around the 1st of Nov if I have time to tear it down. I wont entertain PM offers due to the fact that I have made a ton of friends here and I dont want to hurt anyones feelings buy selling to one person and not another. So you guys can slug it out on ebay![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I want to thank everyone who has helped me out in the past. Too many to list, You know who you are. Ive made alot of friends here and Im still available if there's something I can help you with. Call anytime, If you dont have my # PM me and I will get it to you. I will check in from time to time just to see whats happening in the DS world. The forums have gotten way out of hand lately and I hate to see my friends pitted against eachother thats why I havnt posted in the last month. Im not done ridin by any means just hopping the fence. Beware of a black and red rappy coming to a race hill near you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Thanks again guys

Keith

Old 09-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

After a rain storm head gasket chenge....How many roostings while being toed in? All those Seafood diners, and we have to fight it out on e-bay???? Ok, fair is fair but geez......Just messin with you bro....Just know that rappy won't be anywhere close to my beast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

I think you will be in for a very big surprise my friend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

Now I have a reason to hunt you down and roost you LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

Black and red Raptor huh hmmmmm?I will watch for it.Lets line em up i have tight fitting goggles.LOL.

Old 09-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

Mike you wont even need goggles with Keith any longer!!!!!LOL

Old 09-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

Glenn maybe not.Last weekend at Florence i was lining up with some Banshees that i knew would really hand it to me and they did but it was still fun.I do get close enough to keep them on their toes though.

Old 09-08-2006, 07:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

Not that I hate to see ya leave....but I will be willing to duke it out on ebay with the boys....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default Heads up!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Heads up!