CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont Halloween, Whose goin?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont Halloween, Whose goin?

Al, you have to go![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm picking something up from you, I hope. And Bud is bringing all sorts of goodies. Keep us posted please. Good luck on the motor.
Larry, I will try and find you guys, normally not a herd of DS's roaming the dunes so we should be able to hook up. I'm leaning towards heading out before sunrise Saturday since I can stay Monday.
29 is playing Big Bear, who is undefeated, and we only have one loss. Friday is Homecoming too so it should be a good game.

I'll see all of you there. We need a DS train through Dumont like the one we had at Utah, so plan on it.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Hey all!! WE will be arriving Friday Night . We will be camping right where I first met Ya Eagle. F3,,e3. Hope to see ya buddy.
Hey Al love to see ya!! We sold the DS I picked up from ya. My boy would NOT shut up about a TRX 450 so we Just got him one Sat. Man HE can't wait to get it on the dunes. Gotta score some paddles though.

Ace.. Got your stuff ready to Go. Just look for the truck you remember it don't ya. ? We will be all the way to the right just after you enter . Against the hills.

Got the Gsxr ready to take on the Hill. And love to see what the radar Gun says.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:22 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Oh yes, I remember it. Seems I remember it took two Fords to pull you out. Just kidding man, you do have one bad azz rig there. I'll be looking for it.

Now that I think about it I probably should have saved that remark until after I took posession of the goods![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Gettin' anxious, my first dune trip since Labor Day. Long overdue.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

I was there today, man it was boring... NO BODY was racing.. I sat all alone at the bottom of comphill giving everybody the "please race me look"

I sure hope it will be PACKED on halloween weekend.

I'll try and be camped near the X on this map.

dumont dunes sat map

Old 10-23-2006, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider

Oh !! you just had to start didn't ya!! lol !! .. YEEEAAA!!?? and your 2 rims/tires are ready to go ??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOOOOOOO !!! lol ......... I'll get her into 4 low yet!!!

NO worries metal Holloween is a BIIIIIIGGGGGG weekend.. LOTS OF RACING!!!!

Old 10-24-2006, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

Right on Vic...looking forward to hitting the dunes for what was once called a wild ride with the sand pig. He's a tradder now though sporting a rappy..lol Sorry Al I couldn't resist.
Hopfully this time I can keep my AArms under me..eh Bud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...I got real lucky last time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2006, 01:52 AM
KGB
Pro Rider

I think we will make the trip again, we sure had a good time last year.
I think there are a few of us from Utah and some from Idaho coming as well. Wed night to Sunday, maybe Monday.

Old 10-24-2006, 02:09 AM
Military Rider

Larry, something tells me that the memory of the sand pig may live on. Right Al?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Looking forward to meeting some members for the first time and hooking back up with some of the ones I've already met. Apple Pie is cooling down, getting ready for that special ingredient.

Old 10-24-2006, 02:47 AM
MTX
Pro Rider

Your talking about Thanksgiving, right Kam ? Not Halloween.

Old 10-24-2006, 12:11 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Duh....
Yeah I was, sorry see you on Thanksgiving.

Quick Reply: Dumont Halloween, Whose goin?