CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It's Dead in Here/Lunch

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's Dead in Here/Lunch

Originally posted by: BioWare
We are not complaning, it's just that there is more taking around this time. I have never started anything I just like reading what everyone else starts. Some people are off the wall goofs...
I was engaging in satire, Bioware. I enjoy a good mind game every now and then myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I am happy. How could I not be surrounded by a bunch of good lookin guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, the first way not to be surrounded by a bunch of good looking guys is to be a part of this forum, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: BioWareWe are not complaning, it's just that there is more taking around this time. I have never started anything I just like reading what everyone else starts. Some people are off the wall goofs...
I was engaging in satire, Bioware. I enjoy a good mind game every now and then myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
MMMMM...Mind games

Old 11-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

Mind games...did anyone say mind games....is that the same thing as hidden agendas?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I am happy. How could I not be surrounded by a bunch of good lookin guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, the first way not to be surrounded by a bunch of good looking guys is to be a part of this forum, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
What I ment was my family. LOL. No really I have seen many of you and talked to others and I would have to disagree with you. You are all a bunch of good lookin guys. So smile and be happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

No really I have seen many of you and talked to others and I would have to disagree with you. You are all a bunch of good lookin guys. So smile and be happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You must have only seen the day walkers... the rest of us only come out during a full moon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LOL

Old 11-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly

No really I have seen many of you and talked to others and I would have to disagree with you. You are all a bunch of good lookin guys. So smile and be happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You must have only seen the day walkers... the rest of us only come out during a full moon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LOL
Well I haven't seen a picture of you but you are always nice to me so I think you are a sweetheart. It is all good.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

Whens the next Glamis Trip Holly?? look'n at maybe 2 weeks ?? Before T Day week

Old 11-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

you requested a tornado but your about to get a category 5 hurricane[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: It's Dead in Here/Lunch