CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006 | 09:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Wow this is good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Really good .........think you guys might need a speed gun....I could send out the one I bought the wife for her birthday! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

So who is the spokesperson here ? I see a whole lot of nuts typing away being keyboard racers but not a whole lot of progress here. And to speak on a couple of topics.

Ron Iverson is not a good choice to hold this race as his experience in dragracing is minimal.

Scott Cobb is very trustworthy but this is not what he is about if you know him. He just likes to have fun and has clearly stated he wants nothing to do with this. I respect that.

People coming back to the forums to speak on this topic. Thats funny seems like a hidden agenda by the people who bashed these mods for keeping the rule breakers in check. I thought they said they were done and had found a better place to voice there views.

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: rcoop
So who is the spokesperson here ? I see a whole lot of nuts typing away being keyboard racers but not a whole lot of progress here. And to speak on a couple of topics.

Ron Iverson is not a good choice to hold this race as his experience in dragracing is minimal.

Scott Cobb is very trustworthy but this is not what he is about if you know him. He just likes to have fun and has clearly stated he wants nothing to do with this. I respect that.

People coming back to the forums to speak on this topic. Thats funny seems like a hidden agenda by the people who bashed these mods for keeping the rule breakers in check. I thought they said they were done and had found a better place to voice there views.
BLAH BLAH BLAH..................

Do ya want to race or not?????????? YOU and only YOU have to say "YES I DO WANT TO RACE" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or "NO I DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] .........Mr. Cooper what's so hard about that?????????
I'm sure the details will work themselves out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

So your the spokesperson now ? What did your bike run at Albany ?

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

So your the spokesperson now ? What did your bike run at Albany ?
Mr. Cooper It's not about MY quad......It's about the challenge..........

And to answer your questions MY QUAD RAN LIKE CRAP, TRACK conditions sucked, BUT I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH MY FRIENDS bottom line......

AND no I'm my own spokes person and that's it. I'm just wondering if your UP to this challenge or NOT ??????????

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Well then i guess if your not speaking for Scott Bennett or HRT then it looks like its probably none of your business. Glad you had fun with your friends thats what it is all about.

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

BLAH BLAH BLAH.........

good luck Mr. Cooper. I hope it works out for ya........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

Well then i guess if your not speaking for Scott Bennett or HRT then it looks like its probably none of your business. Glad you had fun with your friends thats what it is all about.
Why would you post the negotiations on a public forum if you didn't want it to be community business. This is, probably, anyone's business who cares enough to pay attention to it. Bigdaddy is not Scott or HRT, nor am I, but you replyed to the thread so its community business.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

It was clearly stated by HRT that he wanted all negotiations to be done on open forums. I was only speaking to Bigdaddy because he directly questioned me. Everyone is allowed to speak there mind its a forum. Its nobody's business but mine and HRT on negotiating this race.

Old 11-04-2006 | 12:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its nobody's business but mine and HRT on negotiating this race.
VERY COOL.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I hope that this comes about and a race is put together..........GOOD LUCK to both of you......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................