CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

I dont consider this a serious offer first off. You have my number if you want to contact me. As of right now the kid down the street on his scooter could call me out and I'd decline. Life is much more then a bunch of bikes. I just buried my brother after an accident and my father passed yesterday morning. So i could care less right now. If you are serious and really want this get back to me in a couple of months, find a neutral site, and put your bike on the line. I don't want all your buddies putting up money to back up your mouth. I want you to see pics of me taking a cutting torch to your bike.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
I dont consider this a serious offer first off. You have my number if you want to contact me. As of right now the kid down the street on his scooter could call me out and I'd decline. Life is much more then a bunch of bikes. I just buried my brother after an accident and my father passed yesterday morning. So i could care less right now. If you are serious and really want this get back to me in a couple of months, find a neutral site, and put your bike on the line. I don't want all your buddies putting up money to back up your mouth. I want you to see pics of me taking a cutting torch to your bike.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

rcoop,

I'm sorry but everything you have ever told us has been a lie. Your words mean nothing at this point....

Old 11-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Hey we can change the dress color... we don't have to make up our minds right now. Maybe a floral print is not right, heck maybe an evening gown might be better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LOL I tell ya what... get back to me on the dress color... this is getting good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
rcoop,

I'm sorry but everything you have ever told us has been a lie. Your words mean nothing at this point....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that you lost your father and brother. I lost my father and it was not easy to take...Just hang in there, everything gets better as in do time...

Old 11-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
rcoop,

Give me a call when you got some spare time and you can come down here with your raptor and ill treat for breakfast and we will do a little trail riding at John's peak.

Old 11-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BioWare
Sorry to hear that you lost your father and brother. I lost my father and it was not easy to take...Just hang in there, everything gets better as in do time...
Thanks I'm getting my **** handed to me by life right now but it will pass. Don't want to jack this thread though so Headsupjeffarse racing you know my kids want that spiderpile you willing to put it up.

Quick Reply: THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................