CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Cant Go To Glamis 11/18 Holly!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cant Go To Glamis 11/18 Holly!

Yeah something about my girlfriend getting surgery with her internal plumming fixed and told me if I run off Ill end up waking up with man junk Lorana Bobbited, its funny they get testy when you tell em you wanna run off to play in the sand.

Old 11-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ERBE - she's bluffing. Just hide the magnifying glass and the tweasers and you're golden[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Old 11-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<< [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;

Old 11-02-2006, 10:21 PM
BR
Trailblazer

Strap a set on and go, just takem off when you get back ! lol

Old 11-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
ERBE - she's bluffing. Just hide the magnifying glass and the tweasers and you're golden[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol
Geeeze leave it to BSnut to wanna see my Man Junk! Play with your own!!!

Old 11-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Geeeze leave it to BSnut to wanna see my Man Junk! Play with your own!!!
Pretty weak comeback there, evil rat bastage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Should of spent more time on that one, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

ERBE - she's bluffing. Just hide the magnifying glass and the tweasers and you're golden lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;

OUCH! You wanna hear one better? My buddy calls me the other day and he tells me he's taking vacation at the end of November and wants to go riding BUT he and the little lady are going to LA to watch a taping of the ELLEN show! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I was like, "you're kidding me"? He gave me some lame a$$ excuse about them giving away a lot of gifts with it being so close to xmas....lol, none of those gifts were a quad so who cares? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006, 12:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raidermike67
ERBE - she's bluffing. Just hide the magnifying glass and the tweasers and you're golden lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;

OUCH! You wanna hear one better? My buddy calls me the other day and he tells me he's taking vacation at the end of November and wants to go riding BUT he and the little lady are going to LA to watch a taping of the ELLEN show! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I was like, "you're kidding me"? He gave me some lame a$$ excuse about them giving away a lot of gifts with it being so close to xmas....lol, none of those gifts were a quad so who cares? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Nothing on God's green earth could make me watch an Ellen show!

Old 11-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO Nothing on God's green earth could make me watch an Ellen show!

>>>>>>>>>>

Watch on TV is one thing! Going in person? I should kick his A$$ just for telling me that, just tell me you're going to disneyland or something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

OUCH needs to strap some on LOL

Quick Reply: Cant Go To Glamis 11/18 Holly!