CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I VOTED. Have you???

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I VOTED. Have you???

It is your right and privelage to get out and vote. Of course it's your right should you choose not to also. Just remember, it's YOUR voice being heard, or not heard.

Looks like some issues at polling places across the States, especially Pennsylvania. If only our forefathers had it so easily...

Old 11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
BR
Trailblazer

yep

Old 11-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

I did, I wanted to also vote that the coors light twins come to riverside, but that wasnt on the ballot

Old 11-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I did, I wanted to also vote that the coors light twins come to riverside, but that wasnt on the ballet
What? Boxer and Feinstien (Frankenstien) aren't hot enough for ya? Man, we sure have to choose between the lesser of two evils out here, as opposed to the better candidate. You can't find a runner with values and ideals close to your own anymore, it just comes down to who has the least that are unlike your own. SAD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sure did, you couldn't keep me away

Old 11-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
Originally posted by: ERBEDS650I did, I wanted to also vote that the coors light twins come to riverside, but that wasnt on the ballet
What? Boxer and Feinstien (Frankenstien) aren't hot enough for ya? Man, we sure have to choose between the lesser of two evils out here, as opposed to the better candidate. You can't find a runner with values and ideals close to your own anymore, it just comes down to who has the least that are unlike your own. SAD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Both of em are a bunch tree huggers! Grrrr

Old 11-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, I always say, vote early and vote often!

But to be serious, I vote in every election no matter whats on the ballot! Even if its just to vote for the lesser of two evils.

My first time voting for President was from Germany while in the Army and it made it an even bigger event for me that way.

Scott

Old 11-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Until they allow the "none of the above" option nobody will be getting my vote.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

I have never missed one since my 18th birthday, it is a privlage that many have given their lives for..I can't disappiont them!

Old 11-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

I just hate politics. Such a HUGE waste of money.......Even those with the best intentions get twisted by the system and the hunger for more power. Tens of millions of dollars to build two bridges to nowhere Alaska....Until they make senators, represenatives etc. non paid public service jobs they can count me out. Only then will we REALLY know who the real people are and who the phonies are.

Quick Reply: I VOTED. Have you???